Lagomorph’s Shoutin’ Wharf (tbh mostly wierd story ideas)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by LumiLapin, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Ok so
    I still don't know the exact differences between seelie and unseelie but I think main among them is that the seelie are more interested in...assimilating humanity? Like gaining control over it. Spring wants to change humanity to be less dangerous to fae, Summer wants to rule over them entirely. The unseelie are like....autumn just doesn't want anything to do with humanity and winter wants humans dead. How does that sound?

Factions and subfactions!
    • The Seelie Court
      • The Spring Court
      • The Summer Court
      • The House of Magicians- basically the Seelies greatest peace offering to human magicians who want to work with them. Of course in order to join u gotta consent to a ritual that removes all your blood but like. Think of the maaaaaagic.
    • The Unseelie Court
      • The Autumn Court
      • The Winter Court
      • The City Fae- The Seelie claim them to be Unseelie, the Unseelie pretend they don't exist. They are fae that have adapted to living in human settlements, despite the danger, and some are starting to build up an immunity to iron....but at the same time they are losing their connection to natural magic and instead are now connected to the World Beyond. Shitty Baby Necromancer Fae basically. Unsure if they should go here or with others
    • The Hunters
      • The Lineages- Three ancient families of "monster" hunters who have gone back and forth between despising each other, reluctantly working together, and fucking each other. Have considerable witch blood bc of long familial contact w magic, tho I think usually more of the "special ability" kind. Currently at a reluctantly working together stage bc they wanna keep ahead of the "upstarts". Focus mostly on actual fae, seeing them as more dangerous than "simple" weres or vampires.
      • The Knights- A more modern organization, although they trace their lineage back to all sorts of historical secret societies. Do not hold with any kinda magic, and hunt witches and magicians as well as vampires and weres. Due to their no magic stance they REALLY don't like the Lineages, who they see as witches themselves
      • The Holy Order of the Maiden of Purity- Call your dad you're in a cult
    • The....Others. Need a better name
      • The Goblin Market- A loose collection of witches, magicians, weres, the occasional lesser fae, and even a few vampires. There is a "door" in every city, with its own culture, that all leads one central "bazaar" or such. Maybe its in stonehendge idk. Sorcerers of any kind are banned, and most fae are distrusted, esp greater fae
      • The Street Magicians- Not just magicians, and not really an organized group as much as a collective of different magicians, sorcerers, vampires, ect, that for some reason or another aren't allowed or don't want in to the Goblin Market. Or maybe they just don't know much about it. Mostly shitty punks, mostly get into fights with the Knights
      • God some word for shitty vampires- The closest thing vampires have to a central authority- and safety. Basically operate like a gang/the mafia. Not every vampire is a member, of course, but often once you join them you can't get out.

• Winner x 3
  2. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

ITT TELL ME UR FAVE DATING GAME PERSONALITY TYPE OR ONE YOU WISH YOU WOULD SEE IN A DATING GAME

3. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Also there would probably be a general good end and bad end for each faction, with differences based on which date u chose and how u did there. There'll probably also be a poly end for each faction.
    Four or five people per faction, which sounds better?

4. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

...that would be at least 48 datable people. Probably stick to 4 or 3.

5. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I like moody mysterious people most because I'm kind of boring, honestly. Though I also like big affable dad types. Like they don't have to be a dad, per se. They just have to radiate that sort of energy. Comedy options are also greatly appreciated. Like just one weird goofy option where some really stupid shit happens.

• Like x 1
  6. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

meganes.......................

Honestly I go for the broody ones a lot, but Glasses is going to get me hard and fast most of the time first. And I really like sweet, heartfelt characters too--the ones that don't push much, but they're always there for your character and they have their own shit going on that you need to help them with because they'd rather help you than take care of themselves.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  7. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Me; Come up with many ocs!
    Brain: Name them
    Me: No!

• Witnessed x 1
  8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I am a stupid, stupid sucker for the childhood friend type. Maybe they've had feelings for MC for a long time, or maybe they've just gotten themselves into a situation where they're suddenly punched in the face with feelings, or one that forces them to confront things they've been pushing aside. maybe they just suddenly realize that MC is really great. then there's mutual stupidity about the whole thing probably for a while.

i also enjoy a comedic option that gains depth over time.

• Like x 1
  9. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Lineages dates:
    Family names are like. Von Brandt, Alagona, and Wiater. At least temporarily. The inciting incident of the game is that the heir of the Wiater family was mysteriously murdered and everyone in the city is on edge trying to figure out who's to blame.
    The eldest children of the Von Brandt main line are two twins, pitted against each other to see who will become the heir. Ada Von Brandt is a nervous disaster with a thin veil of snobby rich girl. She's as blunt as she is insecure, and often ends up cutting others down as much as she cuts down herself. She is obsessed with perfection and comes across as cruel and catty on first meeting, but really she's just someone who simultaneously cares deeply about perception and appearances while having no idea how to social. Andreas Von Brandt is a stark contrast to his sister, a carefree and funloving heir who seems to be good at whatever he tries without any effort, which is lucky for him because he avoids expending effort whenever possible. He is scared of commitment, scared of effort, scared of caring because, as his sister proves, once you care you've already lost. Unsure how I'm gonna handle these two in the poly route.
    The heir of the Alagona family, Celeste, is a serious, hardworking hunter with many years of experience behind them. They are something of an icy royal type, having shut themself off from a young age in order to train and be the best heir they can to their mother, who they highly respect. However, their mothers health is failing, and as the time when they will have to step up as the leader of the family draws closer they find themself harboring more and more regrets that they know nothing of the world outside of their Lineage. Therefore, they start sneaking away in disguise to experience life.
    Before the last heir, Ewa Wiater, died, Jules Wiater, the only child of her father's younger brother, was almost completely disregarded. Ewa was one of the most strong willed and strong armed heirs the family had ever seen, and nobody expected her to falter. Jules, on the other hand, had no magical talent and little martial talent, instead preferring art over war. However, now that they are heir they have been forced to drop out of university in order to speed through the training needed to become the heir, surrounded by people who resent and disrespect them. Already a very nervous person, their anxiety has increased tenfold, but they are determined not to cause problems and to strive to be what their family needs of them.

• Winner x 3
  10. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I think the MC is like. The reincarnation of the old Seelie Queen, who killed herself for helping to bring such terrible creatures as vampires into the world. Obviously, one of their love interests is the Unseelie Queen, who vanished after she lost most of her power. and is now secretly the leader of the City Fae.

11. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

There will also 100% be a dragon li who is old and out of touch and very bombastic and keeps saying things like "truly you have the heart of a dragon!" while you struggle not to make skyrim references

• Winner x 1
  12. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

ada.png
    Ada Von Brandt

• Winner x 2
  13. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

There is like....a special academy for the Lineages that was established lets say early 1800s. Almost all of the children of the lineages go there, and it replaces every level of school, including university. Ada and Andreas have been going since childhood, of course, Celeste has already graduated, and Jules has been forced in after leaving it when they were in elementary level

14. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

The meanest part of me ks like "jules has to take classes with 8 year olds"

15. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

What if... I made Ada/Andreas two sides of the same romance route. Like u pick whuch twin u want. So I could aslo add an older accomplished warrior type

16. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

.....okokokokoko. what if. each faction had 4 subfactions. city fae get moved to the other category, unseelie get the Wild Hunt, both unseelie and seelie get some kinda faction meaning "the societies of lesser fae and weres n such still strongly associated with them" or alternatively "loyalists to the old courts who don't care for this season nonsense." Hunters also get some kinda "plucky teen monster hunters" one. How does this sound.

17. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

someone help me come up w a working title 4 this so I can make a deticated thread 4 it;;;;

18. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

andreas.png
    shitty boychild

19. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

celeste.png
    Celeste has many coping mechanisms but chief among them is looking inscrutable at all times so nobody can tell if they know what's going on or not.

• Winner x 1
  20. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Ok Celeste has an uncle, Mirco Alagona. Very competent hunter, very serious and stern, kind of a hardass, has a villanous face. A lot of people think he's plotting against Celeste so he can be the head of the family but actually he is very caring and super overprotective of them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice