Lagomorph’s Shoutin’ Wharf (tbh mostly wierd story ideas)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by LumiLapin, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

He also gives me so many autism vibes. I will fight ppl for Terra. Not physically bc hes like a foot taller then be and pure lean muscle but socially. He needs someone to fight for him socially

• Like x 1
  2. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Big terra/aqua song

3. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

My aesthetic is one part pastel goth, one part nature witch, and one part louis XIV but, like, grungy

• Like x 1
  4. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

There is actually a fourth component that is just slutty anime boy

5. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Hokori+Hinageshi+ Senbo= Louis XIV but grungy
    Buruberu+Kuroyuri= Pastel goth
    Himawari+Ran= nature witch but Himawari would def go for slutty anime boy if she thought she could get away w it

• Winner x 2
  6. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

lets be real senbo would also go for slutty anime boy

7. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

I have no idea what any of this means but am Thoroughly enjoying it and I'm pretty sure it's a mixture of you jokingly calling yourself out and just enjoying explaining what characters you're most like.

8. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Its...my npcs for a tabletop....they’re Big Disasters...i love them

• Winner x 1
  9. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

They are 7 goddess sisters who killed their mom and inadvertently created the world and are now in a standoff proxy war. All of them hate their life.

• Agree x 1
  10. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Actually thats a lie the babiest is living her best life. Ghost mom is pretty into it too now that shes discovered anime and video games and that you can make candy at home. And Sakura is a spoiled baby who gets to be friends with a bunch of monster girls so shes actually alright too. So like. Just four of em super hate their life.

• Winner x 2
  11. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Momo hates her life enough to more then make up for Sakura tho lol

12. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Man i cant wait till nanami and sakura meet they will get along like a house on fire

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  13. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

@Petra sakura will be able to tell nanami baby stories about her mom figure oh nooooo

• Winner x 2
  14. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

How do ppl find face reference images for art n shit?

15. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

beyond googling actors/musicians and shit--modeling websites is what i use! many of them let you sort by nationality, hair color, eye color, etc, and that makes it easier to dig through and find something relevant

i haven't done it in a while, but i used to semi-often back when i was on neopets and needed them for reference more often. a bonus is that most models will have shots from a variety of angles, so you can see how their features mold on the faces from different directions.

• Like x 1
  16. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

thanks!

17. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

....I have. Laughably little capacity to judge relative attractiveness in men lmao. other then more feminine= better

18. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Like I am trying to draw a character who is like. the most beautiful guy in the room and I am aware that to more people that would probably involve like idk. what words do people in romance books use. chisel. but meanwhile I am "which...which square is supposed to be the good kinda square???? is that a broad jaw or not???? Do these models I have on my shortlist even look anything like each other?????"

• Witnessed x 1
  19. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Would you like some help in deciding on features?

• Useful x 1
  20. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

when you say beautiful do you mean beautiful (which, for men, conveys a hint of androgyny) or handsome? because i can dig you up some actors that fit either to work off of for reference

• Useful x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice