Lagomorph’s Shoutin’ Wharf (tbh mostly wierd story ideas)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by LumiLapin, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

Big Mood

• Like x 1
  2. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

That would be very nice thank you both ouo
    These are the dudes I have so far, but I don't know like. How much they look like each other/ how androgynous they are ect. I think I mean beautiful more then handsome but what I really mean is striking, like, the type of person who stands out no matter what, who doesn't quite look like he belongs on the planet. Idk.

3. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Oh god those are three very different types of attractiveness...I have a few ideas about striking. Give me a bit of time for searching.

• Like x 1
  4. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

(thankfully my gf helped me find pics for his boyfriend yesterday but I'm still unsure whether I should go w the square, round, or pointy face)(I think I identified those face shapes right?)

5. Lebesgue Integreat

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What do you think of these?

• Like x 1
  6. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

The first is the closest to that I think--strong cheekbones and jawline, while the second is much more traditional Superman chiseled-jaw and the third is closest to babyface (see the way he's got more padding in his cheeks and a softer curve there.)

Strong cheekbones in general tend to catch attention; a guy like this for instance, this model too, where there's that incredibly defined line between cheek to jaw.
    (And yes, you identified those right, though I'd say first face is "heart-shaped" more than "square", but that has to do with how the jaw is more angular while still having that round-square face more than anything.)

• Like x 1
  7. Lebesgue Integreat

Oh also, if any of those pictures do work for striking I can explain if you like what about them in detail makes them striking.

8. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

@Lebesgue Integreat Those first two are v good for what I am thinking of! I'd say...he's supposed to be, like, a twunk I guess, def not a twink, so I suppose the second guy would be closer to what he "should" look like, but the first guy I def find more aesthetically appealing

9. Lebesgue Integreat

Ok, yeah, so given the first one has significantly softer features I can see why you prefer him, lol.

But. Notice how their faces are both lots of hard angles and notice especially their expressions. That's a large part of what makes them striking.

• Useful x 1
  10. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Ok I have a headache so shutting down a bit for now but
    My initial sketch of Vice in class
    vice 1.png

And the computer attempt
    vice 2.png

• Like x 2
  11. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Ok so I dreamt there was a webcomic called Persona 6 that someone mysterious here was making. It starts out about, like, a college newspaper or some sort of. Investigative journal thing? Your party members are the mc, who was a dark skinned woman with hair that was lit just 707s from mystic messenger but black, wearing just a wrinkled messy white button down and slacks; the club leader, who looked straight up anime with tan skin and long blonde pigtails and a multicolored achool uniform; and a middle aged burgler dude who looks like dick gumshoe but going grey who you were interviewing before spooky stuff started happening in this house. So like here I should mention that the dream switch between reading it as a comic, playing it as a game, and just atraight up watching it, along with aome interludes where I talked w my gf, checked the internet, and tried to dodge around some assholes who were playing with poker chips, like, not poker just the chips, on the middle of the walk. So anyways they get done with investigating this spooky building, which also turns out to just be their like. Headquarters, but its invested w spooky now, so they leave to go meet up with some Other People who are nondescript except for dxisting. The burgler is just theirs now i guess. This has nothing to do with persona. Ao these others who I guess are also members of their investigative/ghost hunting team bring them to a nee house, which turns out to be thr place where mc grew up. She is quietly upset. There’s a couple of people already there- a robot boy who manages the house and another dude who my brain identified as a centaur but was not in any was visibly a centaur. Hes wear glasses. Hes like. Thr tram navigator bc he has like extradimensional knowledge. AHere we find iut that the Other Team Members also grew up here with mc and there is tension there. I think ine resolved herself into like. A red haired lady and the other was just tge mousiest boy. Mc tries to avoid everyone, and at first robot boy seems like he is sinisterly stalking her but he just wants to help. Mc walks into a bedroom, sees a vision of a bloody caved in face, and flips the fuck out. Red haired team member is super snotty about it. It seems that mc either blames them for killing someone here or that she herself did. She keeps seeing visions of a creepy man with an impossibly huge chin. Centaur boy is mysterious. At one point mc has a revelation that either she didnt kill the person alone or that she dealt the final blow. We get an interlude of actual game play, which seems to involve psychicly moving buildings thru ghe ghost space. Ok. Back to drama. Centaur by implies that mc was like him once. More bullshit happens. We find out that the lady whi lived here was some kinda witch who summonded magic children from another dimension, bound their magic to glasses, and raised them. Shitty. Extended flashback. Mc is a little kid, wearing glasses, getting back from school late. She is worried about what her witch mom will do to her. She gets home and witch mom yells at her, and she thinks about killing her but before she can someone breaks in and manages to knock out the witch. He is both the creepy chin man shes been seeing except with a normal chin, and a legendary burgler theyve appearently also been investigating in normal time. He makes the kids search around for dangerous stuff, telling them all the while exactly how he can kill them with whatever they see. In a last ditch attempt to save their lives the mc pops out the lenses to her glasses (bc theyre way to small for the dude to wear) and convinces him to hold them up to his eyes somehow. The guy recieves fucking arcane mindblowing knowledge, but with it he realizes that the witch is a fucking monster to these kids and so grabs a shovel and bashes her on the back of her head, killing her. Mc feels responsible. She and the two Others are taken into the system, where presumably the others lose their glasses to, but the centaur boy hides in the house with the robot boy for company. End of dream.

12. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

The eye....is still jank af
    wice 2 2.png

• Winner x 3
  13. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

(Hey does anyone know of any good tutorials for drawing fucking noses?)

14. KingStarscream

gimme an hour to get home and i’ll dig up some

• Winner x 1
  15. KingStarscream

OKAY SO

this one is closest to how i do my noses:
    How do you draw noses?
    I’m not sure what specific part you’re wondering about, so here’s a run-through of my process from sketching to painting!

1) The first thing I do is simplify the nose into a few basic shapes to get a prism-like block, like so:

[​IMG]
    2) I can now easily draw the prism shape in three-dimensional space depending on the angle and rotation of the head.

[​IMG]
    3) Using the guidelines/planes I can draw a proper nose in any angle! There aren’t many tricks or shortcuts for this step, unfortunately (other than practicing lots). I recommend using references, they’re always helpful :)

[​IMG]
    4) Really important to note: all noses vary greatly, especially from different ethnicities! A high-bridge “aristocratic” sort of nose or a ski-slope button nose might be accurate for some people, but definitely not everyone. Compare differences in size, width, a hooked or button nose tip, high or low nose bridge, and so on:

[​IMG]
    5) Then I paint! I have a skin tone tutorial here, if it helps. Take note of the lighting, skin tone, etc. Here are some things I keep in mind:

• For pale skin tones, the nose sometimes has a redder colouration than the rest of the face because of increased blood flow.
    • The nose also usually has highlights (due to oil). These are located on the tip of the nose, the nostril groove, and where the base of the nose meets the flat area of skin around it!
    [​IMG]
    Hope this helps! In the end, all stylistic choices are completely up to you. Art’s subjective, so feel free to draw any noses you want :)

this one is a different variation on starting them, though it's not as easy imo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and finally, here's a video!

• Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  16. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Thank you so much!

• Like x 1
  17. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

lolitagal.png also plz appreciate how absolutely I did not give a fuc about the hand

• Winner x 3
  18. KingStarscream

ohhh she's so pretty!!! you did a fantastic job on painting the fabrics too!!

• Like x 1
  19. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

20. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

virtual reality story where theres like the huge world consuming virtual reality game except nobody knows who made it. Things get added and removed at random, rules seem arbitrary, theres seemingly no ads, there is a company that runs it but theres no way to really contact them- the phone number leads to a seemingly unescapable maze of “if you need x, press y” phone menus, the address never changes but somehow the building at that address seems to, and emails are never answered, but often the issues reported are resolved in some way or another. There are urban legends about finally getting through to a person on the phone, about an answered email, about how your brothers friend went to a tech conference and met a guy who works there. The outskirts of the “developed” areas things get...wierd. People call them bugs, because thats what makes them comfortable, but that never quite rings true. There are strange creatures seemingly made of mishmashed code, locations that rapidly change or “glitch out”, even rumors of people flat out disappearing. It turns out that this “game” is humanities collective subconcious, reaching out to itself in a way we’d understand

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice