Lagomorph’s Shoutin’ Wharf (tbh mostly wierd story ideas)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by LumiLapin, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Shes also the like. Drow goddess like this

2. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

I love this???

• Like x 1
  3. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Ok even edgier- because the remaining gods have TERMINALLY FUCKED UP THEIR CELESTIAL BUREAUCRACY they no longer have enough power to like. Make it run on their own. They need more manpower and more powerpower. So they created angels to handle the nitty gritty of running the world and manipulated the church into running basically a religious hunger games, because the combination of mass exhaultation and many human sacrifices is enough to keep them powerful.

• Like x 1
  4. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

unsure who made devils and demons tho

5. Lebesgue Integreat

Maybe they were accidents from the fucking literally everything up? Or maybe the exiled goddess made them for revenge?

• Agree x 1
  6. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I like the idea of them being like. Early attempts at beig angels but whoops too much free will lets start over but. I think I like the idea of the goddess creating them on a spiteful whim but lshe doesnt actually pay them any mind and she’s like their distant mon they’re always trying to impress more.

• Like x 2
  7. Lebesgue Integreat

A devil, arms spilling over with contracts: "Mom, mom, MOM, HEY MOM LOOK, YOU'RE NOT LOOKING, LOOK OVER HERE MOM"

• Like x 1
  8. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

They’re just very earnestly trying to gather her power unable to comprehend that because she’s been disconnected from the sun she can’t use her own power. “MOM LOOK AT ALL THESE MORTAL SOULS I GOT YOU” “what am I supposed to do woth these”

• Agree x 1
  9. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

My friends and I: let’s play catan! Let’s play cities and knights! What could possibly go wrong!
    Us, three hours later: I am giving you the win so we can be free but I swear that one day blood will be replayed with blood

10. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I also played possibly the dickest catan move ever today

11. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

That is a very very good DND concept holy shit

• Like x 1
  12. Lebesgue Integreat

Oh please elaborate.

13. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Ok, so
    We’re playing cities and knights, and I play a trade monopoly to get 4 coins and buy the second to last military city upgrade. I look around for the arch, only to realize that my friend had gotten to level 4 when I wasn’t paying attention. So naturally I figured out how to spend every single one of my resources to get 5 coins and steal it from her.
    She. Spent a minute doing the math and double checking that I could and then got rrrreeaaaaal mad

• Winner x 2
  14. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Also bonus even more edgy: most places now basically have a breeding program for the religious hunger games (the exhaultations maybe?). Unsure if it’s magic, magitech, or if it’s just super fucked up but I like the idea of them being somehow clones bc I’m a slut for clone drama

15. Petra

Petra space case

winner of the games enters the program

• Like x 1
  16. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Exactly what I was thinking

• Winner x 1
  17. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

[​IMG]
    Me dming

• Winner x 1
  18. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Hey so um. If anyone’s has the time and isn’t in my zodiac game would you mind um. Letting me talk your ear off and help me figure some stuff out?

19. Lebesgue Integreat

I don't think the zodiac game is me? Right?

• Like x 1
  20. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

ok small??? game???? idea????
    Two shitty teen girls from a small seaside town have gone exploring down to the local reclusive loner weirdo's house, or maybe they were sent by moms, ect. They are trapped inside the ramshackle house by the tide, and find the dead body of said loner. The game is them exploring the house to find out more about the person, and the what led the person to live alone in a small cove, and the issues in the persons life that correlate to issues the girls have with each other, ect

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice