Legally Blonde the Musical

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Emma, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I love this film and have probably seen it once a year since I was 12, and I found out a few years ago that it was also turned into a musical.
    Turns out I love the musical even more. It's so great and over the top, and the songs are just hilarious. Well, most of them anyway.

MTV filmed it and the complete musical can be found here:

Is there anyone else who loves this?

• Like x 1
  2. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

it's one of my Actual Favorite Musicals ever. I just love how neatly everything fits, the message in the last couple of songs, and how hammy it is. the story really lends itself to the format.

also, Paulette. if i could sing, i'd be killing people for the oportunity to play paulette.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    • Like x 1
  3. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Yes, playing Paulette would be awesome. She gets to act all goofy and stuff, it's great :D

4. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

5. Totally David K

Totally David K So totally David K. Yup. David K, definitely me.

DID SOMEONE SAY LEGALLY BLONDE????

Last summer I got to play Kyle, and it was pretty much the best thing ever. I'm actually planning to write my college application essay about how incredible that experience was for me. We actually needed to cover the transition into the salon before my entrance, so I got to go out and flirt with the audience, which was epic (I gave my number to my girlfriend at the time in the middle of the show!). Also, our Carlos missed his entrance during the court scene, and Nikos spent a solid five seconds rambling about how great friends he and Carlos were.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice