clowntown daily dispatch (acey’s bejeweled baguette): currently screaming about fanfiction

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Acey, Dec 15, 2018.

?

do you enjoy the theme to malcolm in the middle

1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

13.3%
  3. maybe

26.7%
  4. i don’t know

40.0%
  5. can you repeat the question?

63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

big if true

• Agree x 1
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

look i’m just saying that pearl as aziraphale and amethyst as crowley is Too Perfect and it needs to exist

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  3. Acey

7C6B30C0-7113-40A7-9398-BB3A868F5556.jpeg
    my trainer cute

• Agree x 4
    • Winner x 3
  4. Acey

*swipes left on every girl who reminds me of the girls who were awful to me over me being “weird”
    in high school*

• Witnessed x 4
    • Agree x 1
  5. Acey

fuck it i’m buying a makeup set because i’m in a bad mood and it’s a good deal and i deserve happiness dammit

• Like x 4
  6. Acey

ASK ME ABOUT MY FANFICTION

7. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

ACEY WHEN DO WE GET THE WHOLE ROADTRIP AU

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  8. Acey

SOMEDAY, i am focusing on pearl, interrupted currently but i’m working on the road trip au when i get the inspiration!!

• Like x 2
  9. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

I'm v excited about pearl interrupted too so this is a win-win tbh

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  10. What are your ethnicity headcanons for the human gems?

• Like x 1
  11. Acey

• Garnet is black, as is Ruby. Sapphire...not sure, but it’s my headcanon that she went gray fairly young in PI? Which isn’t an ethnicity headcanon but I felt like mentioning it.
    • Pearl is Irish, and I swear I’ve had that headcanon since long before the Pearl Hates The Irish meme came about. She is a ginger and I will die on that hill.
    • Amethyst is ambiguously mixed-race, definitely partially Hispanic but who knows what else.
    • Peridot is Ashkenazi. She’s actually a practicing Jew (at least partially because she likes Rules (TM)), and her Bat Mitzvah ceremony was definitely a fucking disaster because this is Peridot we’re talking about here.
    • Jasper is Mexican.
    • Lapis is kind of uncertain for me, def Pacific Islands but I haven’t decided exactly where. Her eyes aren’t actually blue, but her contact lenses are.
    • Rose is Greek.

• Like x 1
  12. Acey

look i keep seeing blonde pearl but like...she’s a redhead in my heart okay

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  13. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

She's strawberry enough in the show that I could definitely see her as a redhead

• Agree x 2
  14. Acey

I HAVE A DATE TODAY

• Winner x 10
  15. GOOD LUCK

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  16. Acey

Yeah, I could see her as a strawberry blonde, but like...not any other shade of blonde, personally?

17. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

Yeah, same. Yellow Pearl makes sense to me as a blonde, but Pearl? Not so much

• Agree x 2
  18. Acey

Yeah, I tend to headcanon YP and BP as blonde and Pearl and WP/PP as redheads?

BONUS ROAD TRIP AU HEADCANONS: Pearl is the youngest of four daughters, with Bianca (WP/PP) being the oldest and Gilda (YP) and Cyan (BP) being twin middle children. Bianca snuck out and got in a severe car crash when Pearl was 13 or so, which left her with a missing eye and severe brain damage (she was essentially lobotomized)—this led to their already-overprotective tiger parents becoming even stricter, to Pearl’s chagrin, which is why she began to rebel against them.

• Like x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  19. Acey

HAD EXCELLENT DATE!!!

• Winner x 10
  20. Acey

why have i never seen a supernatural au where pearl is a fairy of the terrifying folkloric variety. just. imagine strangely unsettling fae pearl who isn’t necessarily trying to freak you out but is absolutely succeeding anyway and would frankly be scary intense even if she weren’t a weird-ass fairy. that’s good shit.

• Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice