clowntown daily dispatch (acey’s bejeweled baguette): currently screaming about fanfiction

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Acey, Dec 15, 2018.

?

do you enjoy the theme to malcolm in the middle

1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

13.3%
  3. maybe

26.7%
  4. i don’t know

40.0%
  5. can you repeat the question?

63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

PLANNED TATTOOS:
    • ampersand on my lower left leg, covering a scar that reminds me of my abuser, after a different song called ampersand, by amanda palmer--it includes the line "i'm not gonna live my life on one side of an ampersand," which is super accurate to my situation, since my abuser and i were considered a package deal a lot of the time (so were my ex and i) and i...don't want to be like that anymore. i don't want to be acey AND so-and-so. i want to just be acey.
    • lesbian pride symbol...somewhere? maybe upper left arm or lower right leg. symmetry would be nice.
    • amethyst chest piece, not sure how to work it bc my tiddies could get in the way? i'll figure something out
    • something on my right thigh but i'm not sure what yet?
    • something relating to aliens--i'm considering a back piece of a ufo abducting a cow?

• Like x 5
    • Informative x 1
  2. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

I love it!!! I only have one tattoo definitively planned and I will probably want others in the future but for now, it's this GORGEOUS piece of art, the concept is mine, the art itself was done by someone else as a gift for me.
    [​IMG]
    It's gonna spiral down and around my arm with the symbols at the bottom on the top and bottom of just below my wrist respectively.

• Winner x 4
  3. Acey

Ooh, that’s gorgeous!!

• Agree x 2
  4. Lebesgue Integreat

I know RIGHT? That dotting work especially just. God. She did a phenomenal job with it. I can't wait to have it. I'm going back and forth on if I want it colored or just black.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  5. Acey

I personally vote for just black--I think it would look kinda Off with color for whatever reason? But it's up to you, obviously!

• Agree x 1
  6. Lebesgue Integreat

I've been thinking the same thing but on the other hand....a nice green on those leaves....and a purple aura around the symbols............Pretty.......

• Like x 1
  7. Acey

Hmm...maybe get it in just black first and see how you feel about it, and then you can get it colored later on if you decide you’d prefer color?

• Useful x 1
  8. Lebesgue Integreat

Oh that's a fair point I hadn't thought of that! That's a good idea, thank you.

• Like x 1
  9. Acey

No prob! :3

• Like x 1
  10. Acey

thinking of making a playlist that's just

Acey's 2018 As Told Through TMBG Songs

definitely gonna include:
    • all time what
    • best regrets
    • i'll sink manhattan (hey, i'll sink seattle scans...</~*immature and bitter*~>)
    • i love you for psychological reasons (autistic love song imo)
    • ampersand

• Like x 2
  11. Lebesgue Integreat

Could you uhhhhh...post that autistic love song for your next song post because :stare:

• Like x 1
  12. Acey

I CAN POST IT RIGHT NOW

I honestly strongly suspect that Linnell (this is a Linnell song) is autistic for a lot of reasons, but that's pure speculation (and probably a bit rude of me to speculate on, admittedly). That said...the lyrics feel very autistic to me?

(also the video is very a++ good. the mice are adorable)

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  13. Lebesgue Integreat

I agree with you on the lyrics feeling very autistic. Fun fact too. Mice and rats are bar none the best animal models for autism that psychologists have.

Also. I have never heard someone singing with the pitch structure of a slinky falling down stairs before and the effect is.......something.

• Informative x 3
  14. Acey

John Linnell definitely has a unique voice, and it's not for everyone, I'll admit. I personally adore it, but ymmv.

And huh, I did not know that about mice and rats! No wonder I love rodents so much, eh? :P

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  15. Lebesgue Integreat

Yeah. Their focus in the video plus the singing on psychology? Plus the lyrics themselves. Most autistic song I have ever heard.

• Agree x 1
  16. Acey

It’s interesting too because I know a HUGE number of autistic TMBG fans. It’s probably the most disproportionately autistic fandom I’ve ever been in. And I can see why, honestly—their lyrics are a very specific kind of Weird But Super Clever that really appeals to both me and many of the other autistic peeps in the fandom, and I kiiiiiinda wonder if that’s a Sperg Thing tbh?

But yeah, the fandom is SUPER autistic. (And also by FAR the nicest fandom I’ve ever been in. TMBG fans are mostly really nice!)

• Winner x 3
  17. Acey

i wish i could just buy oreo cream on its own :/

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  18. Lebesgue Integreat

Have you ever had oreo creme ice cream? It's about the closest you can get and DAMN is it a good approximation.

• Informative x 1
  19. Acey

...THAT EXISTS???? Where can I acquire this magical foodstuff??

i have to know

i does is have to know

20. Acey

But like

Imagine a really good moist chocolate cake frosted with Oreo cream

• Winner x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice