local cat yells at wall

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Kittenly, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

[​IMG]

i wanted to make one of these. i'm not exactly sure what i'll put here, probably mostly just sperging about the ot3 and writing woes and screaming as i try to get through the last four days of this fucking job

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Your helljob is almost overrrrrrrr you can do it

3. Kittenly

@witchknights thannnnnnk :(

on the brightside my haircut is super fuckin cute, and kas turned me onto a show (Columbo, a mystery/detective show from the 60s/70s) that is both amazing in it's own right and extra amazing for me because Darling and Valentine would watch the shit out of it and Valentine has a huge gay crush on Columbo. (Columbo is also definitely Darling's type, cause he is a mild mannered, slightly snarky, scruffy detective. and that's definitely not a description 100% applicable to her Valentine what are you talking about >.>) Poor Hancock just does /not/ get the appeal. It's just people talking to each other. There's no explosions or car chases or sex so what even is the point??

• Like x 1
  4. witchknights

based on this i am dreading to know Hancock's opinion on the fast and furious franchise

5. Kittenly

His ADHD loves it. He's also the asshole who sits through all the transformers movies in the theaters and remembers NONE of it when he gets out. But the WORST part about Columbo for Hancock is he often doesn't mind sitting through boring tv or movies because he and Darling will just makeout while they "watch" the movie. But she's so into this dumb, slow, show and she won't give him anything.

6. Kittenly

i feel like i should put this on the first page, maybe edit it into my op cause honestly most of this thread is going to be me talking about Darling, Valentine, and Hancock, because the Sperg is strong with this one and they're my Special Interest. Sofia Darling is my Sole Survivor from Fallout 4, she ends up in a poly V with Nick Valentine and John Hancock. I have about a million aus for them, including the one I'm like actually writing with the goal of publishing, because by this point, I've developed Valentine and Hancock far enough past who they are in Fallout that they really are my characters now. So sometimes I might use their oc names in which case Nick Valentine -> Hal Inamora and John Hancock -> Jan Ruddock.

7. Kittenly

oh i don't know if i've uploaded this anywhere. moirail got me a sketch of My Girl a few weeks ago when things were really bad at work.
    03 -  Sofia Darling.jpg

omg lorge image
    but it's my thread and I say all must gaze upon Darling's freckles >:3c

• Winner x 3
  8. Kittenly

erggggg these people want me to come in and shadow for a job and that is Good (tm) but they want me to come in on my last day at work and that is Less Good and I'm so sick of phone tag ahhhhh why is this all so stressful. please email me back mark i just want to schedule the thinngggggg

at least tomorrow i'll be in the valley and its pretty and we p much just... idk the only thing i can think of is shitposting, but it's irl. but hang out and spew surreal, semi-nihilistic (but not in a bad way???) shit at each other all day.

• Like x 1
  9. Kittenly

omg columbo is played by the grandpa from Princess Bride. it's so perfect.

also god I have a Type. scruffy, good-natured, kind-hearted people who are far far more clever than people give them credit for.

10. Kittenly

Bonus points if they have iconic trench coats

super extra bonus points if those coats are battered and don't fit well

• Like x 1
  11. Kittenly

YAY!!!! I'm getting an offer letter for a new job next week. and it comes with one hell of a pay-raise!!!
    And I can get out of this shithole mess
    AHHHHHHH

• Winner x 4
  12. witchknights

13. Kittenly

I know right!!!!

And I have a few weeks between everything so I have some time to recover from the past few months of hell.

14. witchknights

you do deserve a nice vacation after this whole fiasco

15. Kittenly

Agreed. How much did I end up telling you? did we get to the full on sexual harassment?

16. witchknights

You only told me about the boss with the innappropriate crush management O_O

17. Kittenly

oh yeah, turns out that boss not only had inappropriate crush problems and was gross and jealous at her employee, she actually propositioned said employee for a threesome (unclear if the third would be Boss' husband or the dude she's trying to have an affair with) on multiple occasions, including saying employee could only work she wanted to work (and where she was hired to work) /if/ employee had a threesome with boss.

Another manager low-key got involved and employee is now settled in the valley. She's been trying to figure out if/how to go about reporting it to hr, cause there's p much no way she can maintain anonymity and it would almost certainly get Boss fired if the claim could be substantiated enough, which feels pretty extreme to employee. Though the few people who know have pointed out that if Boss was a man, they'd be out the first time this happened.

18. witchknights

Oh my fucking god

• Agree x 1
  19. Kittenly

Yeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhh so I don't work there any more.

20. Kittenly

Pillars or Eternity truly sets the bar. Where else can I have three Matt Mercers in my party at once???

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice