Logo vs color scheme

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by seebs, Jun 15, 2015.

1. rorleuaisen

rorleuaisen Frozen Dreamer

2. rorleuaisen

okay, fixed it. not sure what went wrong exactly, but there is a reset button :p
    Also I think that is my spoons for color editing today xD

• Like x 2
  3. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

it is fixed!

• Like x 1
  4. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

@rorleuaisen can you make a theme with no New Posts widget? there's one with no New Profile Posts widget

• Like x 2
  5. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

@rorleuaisen for extra clarification, this one:
    IMG_1073.PNG
    is the one i want a new theme without

• Like x 1
  6. rorleuaisen

Okay, so Imma hold off on edits for a bit because I have a pending stress event and there is a new logo in the works which may give me more/better aesthetic options. Feel free to keep requesting fixes/changes/etc, just don't expect things to change for a few days at least.

• Like x 7
  7. rorleuaisen

Peeps who are using monochrome: Would you want a more steely logo to go with the monochromeness, or do you prefer the logo as the colorful part of the site?

8. Lazarae

Lazarae You won't be the death of me

I like the colorful logo on monochrome, but that may be just me.

9. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I like the logo because it matches the alert color. It's a nice pop of color.

10. rorleuaisen

Posting here as well: There will be multiple colored new logos(same design, just dif colors). Mostly so I can have fun making multiple themes that don't clash with the logo :p

Original logo looks very similiar and has same colors. There is gonna be a logo to go with the original blurple theme, as well as one for a pink theme. There may be more, but I gotta work on the logo/themes. Blurple, dark background, the alt theme(note to self: rename it) and the teals and green theme will remain the same, but with new logo. Monochrome theme I am making a tweak that may replace the old monochrome. Other themes will be overhauled and new ones will be added(with matching logos!).

• Like x 1
  11. rorleuaisen

I was doing house keeping style things and accidentally deleted the brown theme(previously known as "alternate"). And hopefully this does not break things for anyone. Anyways, there is a new brown(same but technically different for house keeping reasons) available again. Just, given y'all a heads up. Sorry!

12. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

And there I wondered why the forum was suddenly blurple.

on that note, ow, my eyes.

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice