Logo vs color scheme

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by seebs, Jun 15, 2015.

1. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

Yeah that's my bad I thought I'd seen other people delighting over the purple @_@ might've been mostly pink-squee though, my bad!!

2. Deresto

Deresto Just a critter

I dont mind that its purple, but itd be nice if it was less dark. It makes it hard to read new alerts

3. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

... What the fuck why is the pink theme brown on my desktop

4. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

It seems to be just the header, actually. But still, what.

5. rorleuaisen

rorleuaisen Frozen Dreamer

Can I get a linky to a poll?

6. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

I noticed it in the pet thread

7. rorleuaisen

8o I can change the alert balloon color!!!
    Also, I think Imma do a bit of a make over for the pink style.

• Like x 2
  8. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

the pink theme seems... less balanced to me, now? like, the super bright pink bottom bar is kinda jarring

9. paladinkit

...I was about to provide screenshots but it's gone now? so that's a thing

the top buttons still are v blurry on my screen tho

blurrybuttons.JPG

• Like x 1
  10. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 6.46.24 PM.png
    the shadow is too close to the text color and its hurting my eyes D8

11. rorleuaisen

Oh. Sorry, so it is gonna be an eyesore for a bit. Colors gonna be changing all over the place. I can make a temp back up pink for you guys to use? Otherwise I do not recommend having this style while I give it a make over. I will post when I am done playing with it

• Like x 2
  12. paladinkit

eh, i can switch back to blurple for a while, and await the return of the promised land of pinkness with great anticipation

• Like x 3
  13. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

yes pls

bring back lesbian kintsugi

• Like x 5
  14. rorleuaisen

Okay, for the interim, I have a Soft PinkStyle up. It is a very simple color edit, though not exactly old lesbian Pink. Feel free to use it to satisfy your pink needs.

• Like x 1
  15. rorleuaisen

:/ I broke something on pink! sorry. Taking it down cuz I don't think I will have it fixed tonight

16. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

kintsugi comes in ~Flavors~ now!!!!!! this is so great thanks so much @rorleuaisen. and the teal & green is my fav colors and it matches the logo and i am v happy

• Like x 4
  17. rorleuaisen

Okay, remade the original "lesbian" Pink up and it is available again. Leaving the other pink up as well. I am not entirely sure if we need 2 pinks(three if you count the makeover pink xD) but uh, they are available for use. Might be a bit slow on updating them but I will attempt as spoons allow.

Also, I would really really appreciate opinions on the general aesthetics of the pinks! Cuz I sorta get the impression that some people are just stoked that there is a pink, and some people want to fine tune in a specific direction but I sorta feel there is a lot of pointing in different directions and it is confusing my ability make a desired pink theme. Ifn y'all want 2-3 pink themes, I can do that, but if I am just confusing myself and y'all would be happy with one fine tuned, I would rather not spend effort fixing up three seperate pink themes xD

... you know, I will go ahead and put the remake up for the time being if y'all want to sample and form opinions on that as well.

Anyways, Imma head to bed. I shall attempt fixings tomorrow(I beleive I have fixed all the dark and t&g problems, so if problems on those are still there, plz ping me).

• Like x 7
  18. Deresto

Deresto Just a critter

Oooh, i like what youve done with pink, and softpink is p nice too. I like them better than original tbh

Edit: im looking at softpink and its very purply feeling in comparison to pink 2.0s eye catching pop. Its interesting, i like it!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    • Like x 1
  19. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

how do i make kintsugi pink
    this is important

• Like x 3
  20. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

Right down the bottom of the page there should be a thing that says 'Original Blurple' (or whatever theme you have right now). Click on it and a dropdown menue should appear. Otherwise, it's in your preferences.

Eta: when I say 'right down the bottom', it's just above the 'Forum software by Xenforo' text.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice