1. Got more to do, but reached a good stopping point and things seem to be working.
    Dismiss Notice

make_it_rain.gif [aka TAKE MY MONEY]

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by keltka, Jan 28, 2019.

1. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

A "OH GOD I NEED TO PAY SOMEONE TO DO/MAKE/PLAN/DRAFT/ORGANIZE A THING" thread! Basically, a "I need xyz specific thing done, please hit me up here".

Anyone looking to post here, I'd recommend including basic details (like for instance, "I don't have pictures so you'll be working from a description" or "it's from a really obscure fandom but I have all the info you'll need") in addition to your usual commission stats. You can also post a price range if that would help!!

Commissionees, feel free to post in response as many times as you'd like AS LONG AS THEY'RE SERIOUS RESPONSES! This will probably not be a static "who's open" list thread, BUT if there are a ton of "repeat" requests and a lot of y'all end up responding to those repeat requests, I'll save the next two posts and can and will update those as needed.

• Like x 1
  2. keltka

Saved in case of regulars!

3. keltka

Also saved, for the same reason!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice