March of the Porgs

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by Aryn, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Aryn

Aryn New Member

I'm Aryn, I live in England. I'm agender, I'm in a relationship with an amazing trans girl. She's got semi-severe autism, and I have a chronic illness. We like to joke that the two of us combined make one competent adult. Which is pretty bad considering that we're both in our 30s. We live together in middle-of-nowhere England, you can hear the sheep from our flat on a quiet day, which is every day.

We have a lot of mental health issues between us, we've both agreed to find separate support groups so we can vent our issues without each other seeing--because sometimes it is about each other! If you're a member of any facebook groups sort of like here and think you're seeing the other side of the same things I talk about, you may well be, and please don't tell either of us about it. We talk things out maturely between the two of us when we need to, but sometimes we just need a place to vent for our own sanity.

I crochet, knit, and play video games, and right now my brain is melting out my ears because this is the longest thing I've written in...too long.

• Like x 10
    • Winner x 1
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Howdy! Welcome to Kintsugi. I hope you enjoy your stay—if you have any questions about the forum just ask, someone will gladly answer! ^u^

What are some video games you’re especially fond of?

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  3. Aryn

Aryn New Member

Right now, My Time at Portia has completely consumed my soul.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  4. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

welcome! crochet and video games are two of my main hobbies as well, though i've tried to learn to knit a few times now and it just won't stick. there's a pretty active thread in Make It So for fiber arts (called, appropriately, Fiber Arts) if you want to talk about or show off any of your projects!

5. Aryn

Aryn New Member

That's really tempting but I don't have the brain bandwidth to do more than a photo dump rn. Thanks for the heads up though, I'll have to go check it out.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice