Mossie does Commissions to pay rent!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by kmoss, Jul 16, 2016.

1. kmoss

kmoss whoops

In order to get an apartment this next month, I need money for a security deposit, which is about 350.
    I only have money for first month's rent right now, and I'm a little worried.

So! Things I am good at drawing (digital) : I can do basically anything from a photo. I think I'm going to draw the line at NSFW just because I don't have solid skills at that.
    I'll also do characters, if you want a character drawn in a different style!
    Digital drawing usually take me about two hours, so I feel comfortable charging a flat rate of about 25 bucks, with negotiations on that if it has more detail, and you're welcome to tip me more if you really want to.

If you're interested, let me know here and I'll message you my official contact info so we can get in touch.

Thanks in advance!

Edit:
    Here is a LINK to my tumblr commission post + some art samples
    Please boost it if that is a thing you would like to do

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    • Like x 1
  2. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

...can I commission poetry maybe

• Like x 1
  3. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I hadn't even thought of that!
    Yes, you can absolutely commission poetry, PM me and lemme know what you want!

• Like x 1
  4. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

yaaaaaaasssss lemme think and I'll pm you

• Like x 1
  5. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I am boosting this to keep it in New Posts because I am an adult

• Like x 1
  6. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Annnnnd boosting again! I have 59 dollars in my bank account, because I managed to get a sublease until the 14th, but I still don't get a paycheck until the 9th basically.
    Even if it's just helping me boost my commission post, any help is appreciated!

This forum seems pretty heavily populated by broke queers, so I'm definitely not gonna be all like "rrg y won't u HALP ME", but if you've got like five workable minutes, please boost my commissions post!

Er, I also have some stuff on t-shirts, which could use help advertising. These are aeropostale level cotton tshirts, and the inverted octopus looks Unbelievably Cool on a tshirt. So, link to that.

7. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Here's the world's shittiest best commercial for my Facebook page

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 4
  8. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Hey! Some mysterious benefactor paid me some monies to draw memoriams of beloved pets for their fellow kintsugijin

@Loq
    [​IMG]

@Deresto

[​IMG]

@IndigoRiffRaff

[​IMG]

• Like x 5
  9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Thanks to both of y'all, this is really sweet.

• Like x 1
  10. IndigoRiffRaff

IndigoRiffRaff FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

I AM DEFINITELY NOT CRYING RIGHT NOW (I am absolutely crying omg THANK YOU both of you)

• Like x 1
  11. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Part two of "Some mysterious benefactor paid me to draw memoriams of kintsugijin's beloved pets"

@VintageBear

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  12. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Here's the final installation of "some mysterious benefactor commissioned pet memoriams"

@emythos
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  13. kmoss

kmoss whoops

also, update re monies: thanks to all these commissions that awesome people requested, I have Just enough money to pay my rent this month, which is super awesome

<3 <3 <3

• Like x 2
  14. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Oh man oh man
    so I wandered onto redbubble and now i'm trapped

guys, look at how cool my space thing looks on this mug

looooooook

15. kmoss

kmoss whoops

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice