Mutual ignore software feature, AKA Yet Another Policy Discussion

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by seebs, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

I wasn't aware that you were looking for someone to take up the slack, or I could have offered my services.

• Like x 2
  2. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Slash, also, @rigorist, I just re-noticed the colorful glasses in your avatar and reminded me of this one picture I drew this one time, and to cut a long story short, if I have to remember about rigorist curriculums, so does everybody else

rigorist curriculums.jpg

• Like x 12
  3. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

Pretty sure arsehole slack isn't something anyone wants to consider.

• Like x 16
  4. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

I don't find your kinkshaming very conducive to the stated goals of this forum. >:(

• Like x 13
  5. ASPD Anon

ASPD Anon Vagitarian

Funny story, actually. I told my father to buy Marvel stock when I was nine, after he explained stocks to me. I liked cartoons, and I figured comics were basically the same, and I was nine. Solid nine-year-old logic.

That was in 2007. In 2008, the first Iron Man came out, and the entire MCU followed. My mother never let him forget it.

• Like x 23
  6. evilas

evilas Sure, I'll put a custom title here

lol, a similar thing happened to me in 2011.
    The difference? I'm a Nintendo fanboy and was convinced that their new console would be one hell of a success and that everyone would have it and the stock would skyrocket because look it is so good and it's Nintendo why wouldn't everyone instantly jump on Nintendo's newest console which was guaranteed to be a massive hit because it was Nintendo?

Turns out the WiiU kiiiinda had meh sales at best lol

7. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

I kept trying to convince my dad to buy Apple stock when I was in fifth grade
    Cut to my freshman year of college, he finally does—if he'd listened when I first said, he would've made $600 on each of 'em.

8. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

I asked my parents if I could buy Bitcoins back when they were $5 each.

9. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Rigs, you're a lawyer... I know enough lawyers to feel it's a fairly accurate statement to say being an asshole is a dedicated lifestyle, and playing devil's advocate is something you literally can't turn off because other wise you would be pretty crap at your job that you get paid money for presumably doing well.

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice