Need to revamp my perfume business, help plz?

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by ChelG, Mar 6, 2018.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'm getting plenty of views but they're not turning into sales, so I've taken a hard look at the business and I think it needs refreshing. Debating a name change, definitely intending to change the labels to look a bit tidier and get printed labels for samples instead of the handwritten ones (saves money but looks cheap). In the process of bringing in rollerball bottles, and will also start offering regular ones without reducer caps because people don't like those. Gathering equipment to start offering wax melts too.

My main problem, I think, is the image is kind of all over the place. I was going for "geek chic" but that's a pretty broad category, and I have a horror line and an anime line and a hipster folk music line going and I don't feel it makes a coherent whole but I don't want to drop any of the blends so I need to work on the overarching theme. Anyone able to help me out here?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice