Not sure where else to put this.

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by local troublemaker, Feb 6, 2017.

1. local troublemaker

local troublemaker professional tumblrina

I'm not going to really be posting much of anything personal here, but I'm not sure where else to collect my thoughts.

2. local troublemaker

I've watched this site develop for a long time, but the amount of tensions have increased significantly over the last ~6 months (or at least that's my estimate.)

• Like x 3
  3. local troublemaker

The morbid shitstirrer in me wants to make a list of dead accounts or accounts of people who are probably actually dead and host a little funeral thread, but inevitably it would be the kind of funeral where three aunts get in drunken fistfights and one of the corpses turns out to be not dead. Also, that requires too much research. I'm lazy.

4. local troublemaker

Initially, I think this site was one big circlejerk, now it's two or three different circlejerks and every once in awhile one circle gets their splatter on someone else and then everything goes to shite.

5. local troublemaker

I admit it's kind of fun to watch that happen.

• Like x 1
  6. local troublemaker

I'm a terrible antagonist because I lack the ability to not give a fuck when people hate me, but I can at least sip a drink and jack off to my "I told you so"s when shit hits the fan.

• Like x 1
  7. local troublemaker

Never did find out for sure what constitutes "good faith" or what I did to violate it, other than 1) disagree, and 2) take posts at face value. Regardless, fuck it, because it's respectability politics and tone policing at its core.

• Like x 1
  8. local troublemaker

Did I mention that this place can suck my dick? Wait, maybe that's a Kintsugi Gold feature. Well, you can all suck my dick really slowly and choke on it.

9. local troublemaker

And honestly, I wouldn't mind half the shit here so bad if people weren't continually jacking it to how this place is some kind of healthy alternative to tumblr. It's like, not only will you not acknowledge your shit stinks, you won't acknowledge there's shit all over the floor, and you congratulate yourself on being better than the hotel two streets over that doesn't vacuum their lobby.

• Like x 6
  10. local troublemaker

Ok. Vented out for now.

11. local troublemaker

12. local troublemaker

You-Know-Who should kill themselves. Oh, you don't know who? Have fun guessing. Actually, use this as a jumping-off point: @ anyone you think should die!

13. local troublemaker

I'm not going to @ anyone, but I'll think it.

14. local troublemaker

The vent threads are the quickest way here to find out 1) who hates who, 2) who's a fucking hypocrite.

• Like x 1
  15. local troublemaker

For all anyone talks about good faith, I have rarely seen anyone here engage with The Enemy in good faith. Antis? Abusers! Narcissists? Abusers! Some scared trans 15 year old who said they hate cis people? The biggest, baddest abuser of them all!

• Like x 5
  16. local troublemaker

I did try to genuinely engage here for a bit but it's frustrating and fucking pointless and I won't make that mistake again.

17. local troublemaker

Also, I really hate Seebs and the way everyone is desperate to stick their tongue up her ass because she can type preachy. textwalls. Just throwing that out there.

• Like x 2
  18. local troublemaker

I would say I'm really damn uncomfortable with the way "narcissist" gets thrown around here and the way NPD is talked about, but wait! That's a narcissist crime! I'm a narcissist now!

• Like x 2
  19. local troublemaker

The only people who don't think narcissists aren't inherently abusive are narcissists.

UWU

20. local troublemaker

Both here and certain segments of tumblr are just hellholes of Emotion where conflicting emotions/standards/expectations bouncing off each other equals Abuse but calling that Abuse is also Abuse inevitably everyone is an Abuser, forever, but it's ok as long as you can agree that The Enemy is even more abusive than you.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice