Not sure where else to put this.

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by local troublemaker, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Ana Nimus

Ana Nimus Well-Known Member

At least seebs acknowledged that she is doing the thing

Seriously this ignoring thing has gone from amusing to frustrated to actually hurtful. One of the things I use this place for is to get better at believing that I actually have worthwhile thoughts sometimes and that i should bother expressing and arguing them. But maybe I'm wrong and I am dumb and should just shut up and stay quiet forever.

• Like x 5
  2. Zibanu

Zibanu Well-Known Member

Like for witnessed and same hat w/r/t why I use the forum

• Like x 2
  3. local troublemaker

local troublemaker professional tumblrina

You're not wrong and dumb and you shouldn't shut up. Acknowledgement from Seebs isn't endgame.

• Like x 4
  4. local troublemaker

Care to join the apocalypse club? It's open to anyone who is Literally Destroying The Forum by criticizing Seebs.

(Seriously though I am very ://// at how Seebs has reacted to this situation and the threats made towards you.)

• Like x 4
  5. Ana Nimus

@ASPD Anon what did you do to get seebs to switch from "i have 25 years experience and know better" to actually listening to and discussing suggestions?

• Like x 2
  6. ASPD Anon

ASPD Anon Vagitarian

I asked about a hundred questions until I had kind of sussed out their reasons for choosing certain options over others, and then proposed solutions I thought had potential to work better.

And also Seebs knew me when I was a terribly-behaved teenager with pretty severe conduct disorder, and has watched me grow into a generally level-headed not-criminal, so there is probably something to be said for that.

• Like x 6
  7. michinyo

michinyo On that Dumb Bitch Juice diet

It's cause seebs is trump and khan is putin
    //HIT

• Like x 4
  8. ASPD Anon

ASPD Anon Vagitarian

FUCK. YOU GOT ME.

• Like x 5
  9. Ana Nimus

I was sure there had to be a dark god and blood sacrifice involved somewhere...

Seriously though, thank you

• Like x 2
  10. ASPD Anon

ASPD Anon Vagitarian

In general, they're way easier to talk to on PMs without people butting in every 5 seconds. Take your time, have clear questions, and don't be afraid to be ignorant; they like teaching.

PS. Sooper seekrit manipulator tip: everyone likes talking about themselves. Get someone talking about themselves, and they'll like you. And you'll learn about them, and you might have something in common, and you might get along based on that. Never hurts.

• Like x 7
  11. Ana Nimus

Good to know although I don't think I can do that. I have too many moments of "this bugs me/this seems off but I cant word why" with her posts and often other people come in and say the thing and i go "yes this"

• Like x 3
  12. ASPD Anon

ASPD Anon Vagitarian

Oh, NP. I wasn't aware.

Anyway, if they let me be a conflict resolution mini-mod and Seebslator, I will be happy to Seebslate for you and anyone else in need. :-)

• Like x 2
  13. Ana Nimus

Professional Seebslator would be a great member title

• Like x 3
  14. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

or signature, if vagitarian is too good to give up (it's pretty good)

• Like x 3
  15. ASPD Anon

ASPD Anon Vagitarian

Oooooh fuck! I have been underutilizing the signature! BRB.

E: It is done. :-)))

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    • Like x 6
  16. local troublemaker

I left for two days and of course there's a thread with fujoshi in the title. Of course there is. Idk what I expected.

• Like x 7
  17. local troublemaker

I wanna launch into a whole rant but I'm sick and can't deal with BUT POLICING WOMEN'S SEXUALITY U MISOGYNIST even though I'm at least partially a woman lmao.

• Like x 3
  18. local troublemaker

I'm an anti because I don't think "this gets me horny" should be a free ticket to "do whatever the fuck you want".

• Like x 2
  19. local troublemaker

I think I may not identify as ace anymore.
    Not sure if that's because the definition of ace/aro has expanded to fit nearly every human experience and I can't think of one person who wouldn't qualify for some kind of ace label so ace/aro is essentially a useless definition at this point, or because I really dislike the current state of the acom and I don't want to associate myself with those attitudes and behaviors, or if it's that the acom has actually held me back in terms of figuring out my identity and recovering from internalized shit.
    Either way, not sure I really consider myself ace anymore.

• Like x 1
  20. local troublemaker

Question: will working at a job for only a few months before quitting permanently fuck up my life. I'm talking a low-level Mcdonald's-esque job that wouldn't go on a resume. I just want to work for a few months between school periods.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice