[NSFW] Dragon Age High Gone Wild

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by AbsenteeLandlady123, Aug 22, 2015.

1. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

Hi peeps c: Thanks to @Ruevian's tireless help, I managed to get Artificial Academy 2 running.
    Which means it's time for me to relentlessly apply it to my favourite fandoms :D
    Trying to recreate most of the companions took a really really long time. I'm missing a couple, which are in reserve in case we need to rotate more people in. I made my Inquisitor and Warden's yanderes, and there are a couple of others too. I did my best with what I had ;u;
    Char_Roster 1.PNG
    Originally I was just going to do the Origins' gang to start with, and then realized that left a loooooot of empty spots. Also, we have a lot of characters that lack last names, so I took some liberties. Which I now realize might look a bit stupid, but I can always change it later. I went through the wiki to try and get appropriate ones, at least. Alerion being the clan Merrill originally came from, for example.
    I can't promise I'll have the time or spoons for a daily update, but I'll let you all know when something interesting happens + take requests on who too play as every now and then ^.^ On my first day, I was playing as Wynne.
    [​IMG]
    Leliana gets straight to the point. I asked about her daily activities, and if she needed any socks darned.
    [​IMG]
    I couldn't agree more.
    [​IMG]
    Sera was a little hesitant to engage the giant old lady in conversation, but she quickly warmed up to me when I mentioned my baking prowess.
    [​IMG]
    Cookies, Sera. I'm talking about cookies.
    I had no idea what I was doing and accidentally zoomed through the day to PE.
    [​IMG]
    You know I enjoy a glass of port every now and then, Oghren, but I can smell the alcohol on your breath from halfway across the field. Really, I'm disappointed.
    [​IMG]
    ...I don't think I'm going to share my beer with you this weekend.
    [​IMG]
    Sera remembered the promise of cookies and wouldn't take no for an answer. I wasn't sure if they would measure up to her exacting standards, but she seemed content.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hm? About what, dear?
    He wouldn't answer me, he just...left. Ah well. I'm sure we'll be friends in time.
    Solas swung by after this, and we had a nice chat.
    [​IMG]
    I checked the statue at the end of the day, and found that Morrigan had been antagonizing Dorian.
    [​IMG]
    Leliana had somehow pissed off Merrill of all people:
    [​IMG]
    And my favourite sword & shield ladies were hitting it off!
    [​IMG]
    Please forgive my inept scrambling as I figure out this game >u<

• Like x 5
  2. AbsenteeLandlady123

The first relationship has started, and honestly I'm surprised!
    47.PNG
    Damn *U* I'm okay with this development. For the most part I've been playing as my Warden. The silent observer. Always watching. Sometimes giving people stuff and then running away.
    Can we just appreciate this canon moment though?
    Canon.PNG
    Zevran. I know Wynne has a magical bosum, but it's only day 2.

• Like x 7
  3. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

ZEVRAN XD

I am so delighted that Cassandra and Aveline are hitting it off. :3 Just how it should be!

Out of curiosity, how did you arrange everyone's sexualities?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
    • Like x 2
  4. AbsenteeLandlady123

Morrigan - Lean hetero
    Alistair - Lean hetero
    Leliana - Bi
    Zevran - Bi
    Oghren - Lean hetero
    Sten - Lean hetero
    Wynne - Lean hetero
    Warden Mahariel - Bi
    Fenris: Bi
    Anders: Bi
    Merrill: Bi
    Isabela: Bi
    Aveline: Lean hetero
    Varric: Lean hetero
    Marian Hawke - Bi
    Dorian - Gay
    Sera - Gay
    Iron Bull - Bi
    Solas - Lean hetero
    Josephine - Bi
    Cassandra - Lean hetero
    Vivienne - Lean hetero
    Cullen & Blackwall - Pretty sure I have them set to straight
    Adaar - Bi

I think that's all of them sorted @.@ I actually didn't parse what 'lean hetero' meant until I was finishing up the Inquisition set. For some reason I thought it affected athletic preference like. Straight jock. But after realizing with the Morrigan/Marian hookup what that actually meant, I think I'm okay with how things are.
    49.PNG
    Anders and Isabela hooked up, and Hawke immediately macked on her. Considering Anders is one of my few yanderes, I am a little hesitant and monitoring the situation closely. My Warden, Leliana and my Inquisitor are also yanderes.
    My Inquisitor has been sexually harassing the Warden pretty much nonstop, taking a break only to hook up with Zevran in the infirmary. Aveline keeps running up to Elarra, asking to chat, and then frowning at her. I think that's how she shows affection. Dorian has a major infatuation for Sten at the moment, and Blackwall absolutely despises Zevran. Morrigan just wants Zevran out of her space so she can continue to pose with her gal pal in peace. Cullen and Bull are Not Getting On, and Josephine is a beloved cinnamon roll.

• Like x 2
  5. Mercury

I love how incredibly canonical this is. :D I can totally see Dorian having a Thing for big grey dudes in general, especially the stern one, and Blackwall would naturally hate Zevran - Blackwall gets so uncomfortable in game banter when Bull hits on him, and since Zevran smarms all over everyone... and of course Josie is a cinnamon roll.

Anders as yandere makes way too much sense. D: I only romanced him in one DA2 playthrough because he is SO creepily intense.

• Like x 4
  6. AbsenteeLandlady123

Current relationships, as of the third morning!

Warden: A near unanimous verdict of 'I don't know', with the Inquisitor at 'Gone too far.' Again.

Leliana: In a relationship with Zevran and Bull, though they are both ambivalent toward her right now with the 'I don't know' status. Solas, Adaar and Alistair do not approve of her public displays of affection. Varric is her good buddy, and Wynne and Vivienne are curious to know more about her. Both Merrill and Hawke currently regard her as a piece of shit, while Morrigan and Dorian aren't good with her type. Anders and Blackwall like her a little, and none of the others care. So there's a lot of polarizing opinions there >:D

Wynne: The ideal teacher for Josephine, Varric, Fenris and Bull. Merrill has now developed a crush, while Zevran has calmed himself and cemented their friendship. Anders, Aveline, Alistair & Isabela are her friends, with Hawke claiming the perch of Best Friend, and Leliana is her good buddy. Blackwall, Vivienne and Dorian are curious about her, and the rest really don't care either way.

Morrigan: Hawke wants to get married. Zevran is carrying a pitch torch at 'hate but love'. Leliana and Wynne aren't good with her type. Bull is her friend, and Anders likes her. Blackwall and Alistair do not approve of the raven and the hawke canoodling in every single room. She sexually harassed Dorian on day 1 and he isn't getting over that any time soon, and nobody else cares.

Isabela: Isabela has. Oh dear. Okay so Isabela is in relationships with Anders and Varric, but her and Varric are a casual thing while Anders has dubbed her his waifu. Hawke is planning her next advance with 'what shall I do next', and Josephine is crushing pitch for her. She's friends with Wynne and Vivienne, and relatively friendly with Bull and Merrill. Alistair resents everyone else getting cuddles apparently. She's best friends with Dorian, which I'mma go ahead and call canon. No-one else cares.

Alistair: Alistair is Wynne's favourite student, and Leliana considers him her best friend. Merrill, Cullen and Zevran are curious about him. Sten, Hawke, Fenris, Isabela, Bull, Solas and Sera like him a little. Dorian isn't good with his type. He and Josie are 'closer than friends, not quite lovers' and Blackwall regards him as a friendly love rival. No-one else cares.

Sten: Sten has friends in Blackwall and Vivienne. Dorian is still crushing on him, but can't say it. Zevran has been eyeing that giant muscled booty speculatively, and thinks he likes it. Bull, Varric, Sera, Alistair and Merrill like him a little. Nobody else cares.

Zevran: He has achieved waifu status in Leliana's eyes, and Sten thinks he might like Zevran too, as does Vivienne. Cassandra, Hawke and Morrigan aren't good with his type, thanks very much. Cullen doesn't want to get involved. Josephine is his friend, Fenris doesn't approve of the PDA. Wynne views him as a good buddy. Merrill, Bull, Varric and Sera like him a bit! Blackwall thinks he is a piece of shit.

Oghren: Friends with Blackwall, Bull and Zevran. Alistair is his good friend, and Leliana and Hawke don't mind his company. Cullen does not want to get involved.

Fenris: Friends with Bull, Viv, and Solas. Classmate status with Zevran, Blackwall, Alistair, Sera, Oghren and...Anders? Okay then! That's not going to last.

Merrill: Co-owner of the favourite student position, and in a relationship with Bull, but he's in the 'I don't know' state toward her. Zevran and Hawke are both interested in romancing her. Isabela isn't sure what to make of her yet, but I'm sure she'll come around. Even if I have to make them be best friends. Anders is her friend, but Varric is her better friend. Alistair is curious. Solas, Viv and Blackwall all scrunch their noses when she gets cuddly with Bull.

Aveline: Cassandra's best friend. That makes me so happy, honestly. Wynne's good buddy, and gets on decently with Leliana and Morrigan. Bull is curious about her. Sera is seeing spades.

Hawke: Waifu-tier with Morrigan, and Solas is at 'I think I like them'. Good luck, dude. Anders, Zevran, Dorian and Wynne aren't good with her type. Classmates with Alistair, Bull and Merrill. Isabela thinks she's trash. Probably because Hawke keeps getting in the way when Anders is doing his electricity trick. Varric is her good buddy, as is right and proper.

Sera: Good buddies with Leliana, Zevran, Hawke, Wynne and Bull. Friend with Fenris, Viv and Merrill. Classmate of Dorian, Blackwall and Josie. Varric is curious about her. Alistair has a crush, but can't admit it. Which is for the best, really.

Vivienne: Best friends with Varric. Hell ye. Good buddies with Leliana, Wynne and Dorian. Friends with Blackwall, Fenris, Hawke and Merrill. Classmates with Alistair, Sten, Bull, Zevran and Isabela. Sera and Solas both have a crush. The Iron Lady rules this court.

Cassandra: Tied for favourite student. Best friends with Bull and Aveline. Good buddy of Zevran, friends with Varric. Leli, Josie, Blackwall and Merrill are curious about her. Viv and Anders are her classmates. And her and Isabela are closer than friends, but not quite lovers.

Josephine: Wynne's best friend. Blackwall is filled with overwhelming love for her, and has said squat. Sera thinks she's cute but can't work up the nerve to say anything. She's good buddies with Zevran, and friends with Anders, Isabela and Leliana. Merrill, Cass, Bull, Varric and Viv like her.

Anders: Fourth 'favourite student'. Merrill's bestie. Isabela wants to put a ring on it. What kind of ring? You decide. Fenris is his...friend? Maker, what is this blasphemy. Leliana, Sera and Blackwall are also his friends. Hawke, Zevran, Alistair and Bull like him a little. Cullen wants him to stop motor-boating Isabela in public. Josie is curious about him and Varric thinks he's a piece of shit.

Solas: Josie's best friend. Good buddy of Isabela. Classmate of Hawke, Leliana, Sera and Varric. Wynne, Merrill and Blackwall are curious about him. Viv is interested, guess she noticed that Solas cleans up pretty nicely when he's not rocking the Shabby Apostate Hobo look. He really pisses Anders off.

Dorian: In a relationship with Varric, but Varric is all 'I don't know' about it. Morrigan knows she went too far. Blackwall isn't good with his type. Solas, Hawke, Wynne, Sten and Leli are his friends. Josie, Alistair and Viv enjoy his company. Sera wants him to stop petting Varric's chest hair during class, and Zevran of all people thinks he's a piece of shit.

Bull: In a relationship with Leliana and has achieved waifu tier. Also in a relationship with Merrill - she's noticed he's cheating on her though, and isn't happy. Good friends with Oghren. Friends with Varric and Anders. Zevran, Isabela, Morrigan, Blackwall and Sera like him quite a bit. Josephine is curious. Cullen really doesn't want to get involved, he doesn't want to be here at all why is he here-
    Viv fancies him. Fenris, Alistair and the Warden are sick of the public smooches and piggyback rides.

Varric: Good buddies with Hawke. That's the most important relationship so I'm listing it first, and I'm happy it's reciprocated :D In relationships with Dorian and Isabela, who both really really like him. Friends with Bull and Sera. Gets on well with Merrill, Cullen, Leliana, Fenris and Blackwall. Anders thinks he's cool, but as we previously established Varric doesn't want blondie within fifty feet of him. Fair enough, as stuff tends to explode around the guy. Wynne, Sten, Solas and Viv are entirely over the sight of Bela and Dorian combing his chest hair together.

Cullen: Merrill's best friend. Friends with Josie, Anders, Solas, Viv and the Warden. Gets on well with Leliana, Sten, Zevran, Oghren, Sera and Blackwall. Fenris and Wynne are curious about him.

Blackwall: Solas' best friend. Friends with Anders and Leli, and Alistair is his buddy. Wynne, Sten, Oghren, Fenris and Varric are curious about him. Hawke, Cullen, Merrill and Sera enjoy his company. Zevran and Josie both have a crush on him. Bull is overflowing with love for him. The number probably exceeds a certain amount in quantity.

Inquisitor: Has the 'I hate that I...' status with the Warden, not sure what that means. Wynne's other, other, other, other, other favourite student. Zevran's friend. Gets on well with Anders, Solas, Aveline and Anders. Blackwall has a crush.

• Like x 4
  7. Mercury

I remain delighted. :D Especially at Blackwall pining for Josie but not being able to say anything, and Cullen steadfastly NO WANTING TO GET INVOLVED - that is SO. CANON.

Anders and Fenris being friends is hilarious. I guess in a high school AU they can see they have a lot in common with their intense personalities and polarizing opinions?

• Like x 3
  8. AbsenteeLandlady123

[​IMG]
    Anders and Isabela started getting down and dirty on the pavers, and drew quite a crowd. Wynne shooed them away from each other, and then naively wandered off, believing her job to be done.
    [​IMG]
    Once she was out of visual range, Anders returned his attention to Isabela's chest. Being interrupted was an injustice.
    The sight spurred on Morrigan and Hawke, while Sten and Solas chatted off to the side. Probably about the Qun. Fenris resolutely stares at the wall. No boner here, nope.
    And then, suddenly out of the left field, Sera arrived and hurled herself at the Inquisitor.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I love this game. Here, my glorious femme Qunari Inquisitor can have ALL THE HAIR. ALL OF IT. She and Sera had a wonderful time.
    [​IMG]
    Wynne heard Sera scream 'BLOODY HELL' and came to investigate, fearing a fight - and instead found Isabela and Anders going at it again while Sera hid behind Adaar and pulled her panties back on. Leliana and Zevran started up next, but Wynne was having none of that.

• Like x 3
  9. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

:DDD Get in there, Zevran!

The fact that she has four "favourite students" seems very Wynne.

<3<

• Like x 3
  10. AbsenteeLandlady123

Starting a new day with Zevran because I am impatient and zoom through things. Headed to the magic not-a-penis statue, checked it, and...
    1.PNG
    Dude.
    Leliana is having thoughts about white dresses too, so perhaps it would be a wise move to cool her ardor a little before you find yourself held at arrow-point in front of a revered mother.
    2.PNG
    Ah, Sten. My friend. Just the man I was hoping to see. May I say, your hair is looking exceptionally soft today. I must know what you use.
    3.PNG
    I am wounded. Wounded, that you think I must hold an ulterior motive. Can't a fellow ask questions about hair care without suspicion in this age? Very well. If that topic doesn't tickle your fancy, how about this one: food. Everyone eats, my friend. Your people strive for perfection in all things, yes? Then surely their cuisine is legendary! Come, sit, and I shall tell you of the finest Antivan delicacies in exchange.
    [​IMG]
    Alright, alright. Never let it be said that Zevran Arainai cannot take a hint when one is offered. I shall leave you in peace.
    [​IMG]
    Your preference has been noted, dear Warden. You are looking exquisite today. Is that a new scent you're wearing? May I come a little closer? From the front, on my word. It's very alluring.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
    • Like x 8
  11. Mercury

Ah, Zevran. Always hopeful, frequently rejected.

• Like x 2
  12. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

*waves tiny filthy Cassandra/Varric flag*
    I love all of these games, seriously. Also, GET SOME, ADAAR

• Like x 3
  13. AbsenteeLandlady123

Never one to let defeat bring him down, Zevran moves on. Perhaps Adaar is available. They've had some good tim-
    [​IMG]
    Ah! You are very light on your feet, appropriate for a graceful bard. Perhaps next time say hello first, yes? Or adorn yourself with bells.
    Did I hear what you said? Y-eees. It is always good to keep an open mind about these things. Excuse me, I need to be somewhere else.
    [​IMG]
    Wynne, I would like nothing more. Please, oh kind and beautiful mage, give me some sugar.
    [​IMG]
    Oh, I see. Is this a challenge? An invitation to practice my slight of hand skills on your person? No? Should I head the other way now?
    [​IMG]
    Normally I would be delighted, and that entreating gaze is hard to resist, but I am afraid I need more than four days in a relationship before I consider booking a chapel and I caught a glimpse of the annual Orlesian Bridal Brochure in your locker this morning. Please, do not take this as a criticism of yourself. The fault is mine, I am but a flighty crow.
    [​IMG]
    ...You tempt me. But no, my resolve remains. I shall not yield, my delightful vixen. Oh, where are you taking me-
    [​IMG]
    She then proceeded to smooch him vigorously. The second Leli came up for air, he was out of there with a faint cry of parkour, mi amor! echoing through the empty hall.

• Like x 11
  14. AbsenteeLandlady123

14.PNG
    :33

• Like x 7
  15. Mercury

I'm reminded of the banter between Dorian (? I think) and Varric where Dorian asks if he and Cassandra have a thing and Varric grumbles that just because two people hate each other very much, that doesn't mean they're about to kiss, and Dorian muses that he certainly couldn't tell that from Varric's books.

Clearly, Varric was protesting too much.

• Like x 7
  16. AbsenteeLandlady123

Zevran manages to track down Adaar, but something put her in a foul mood. Luckily, he is always ready with the right words.
    Although in this case he probably gave her puppy dog eyes.
    [​IMG]
    Nobody can resist the puppy eyes.
    Sera came and claimed her before any actual conversing could happen, and then Zevran turned around. Hidden behind those bountiful Qunari bobbles was Leliana. Because of course she was.
    [​IMG]
    Not...Recently? I honestly couldn't remember if they've done anything in this game. I err'd on the side of no, because that expression was terrifying. Midly shaken, Zev hurried to the statue and confirmed that, nope, he hasn't touched the Rivaini booty. Then he saw Sten, who apparently felt bad for denying him the opportunity to touch his hair earlier.
    [​IMG]
    You had to lean down for him to do it, Sten. A considerable distance, in fact. And the hair was just as soft as it looked.

• Like x 4
  17. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

Holy shit, your Zevran voice is amazing, and jeez talk about creepy Leliana D:

• Like x 3
  18. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Haha, holy shit, that facial hair on those animu pretty boy faces. That's fantastic.

• Like x 5
  19. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

YOU MADE VARRIC

• Like x 6
  20. AbsenteeLandlady123

For some reason there's not much in the way of clothing variety, so I'll set the hexa mod to download today I think ^.^ I had everyone in uniquely coloured outfits but nothing saved for some reason.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice