clowntown daily dispatch (acey’s bejeweled baguette): currently screaming about fanfiction

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Acey, Dec 15, 2018.

?

do you enjoy the theme to malcolm in the middle

1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

13.3%
  3. maybe

26.7%
  4. i don’t know

40.0%
  5. can you repeat the question?

63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Fav character - Steven, I think, by the slimmest margin. I love them all so much though!
    Fav episode - Last One Out of Beach City

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. Fave character- amethyst

• Agree x 2
  3. soulsuckingisaacnewton

soulsuckingisaacnewton strange fuzzy creature

Favorite character - Peridot
    Favorite episode - First candidate that came to mind was Mr. Greg, which felt odd because I named Peridot as my favorite character and if memory serves she's not in it. My favorite Peri episode would probably be be When It Rains or Message Received.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  4. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Peridot isn’t in Mr. Greg, no...but then again, neither is Amethyst and it’s in my top five anyway. :P Pearl episodes tend to be really good!

(Those other eps are very good too btw good choices)

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  5. Acey

protip for femme people with sizable tiddy: make sure u have at least one (1) rly cute bra bc some top cuts WILL show ur bra and cannot be worn braless or ur boober will flop out

• Agree x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  6. Acey

the way the second verse of ampersand leads directly into the chorus lyrically ("and all the sun is shining down on millions more, but really it's for you ampersand me")...that's the good shit yo

• Winner x 1
  7. Acey

ame's new form is Extremely Good but i keep forgetting how 2 draw the boob window

• Witnessed x 2
  8. Just call it artistic license

• Like x 1
  9. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Fav character is definitely Garnet, she's great, and so well thought out

Fav pairing is definitely Jasper and Lapis what do you mean you didn't ask this

Fav episode is ????? the one where Jasper reunites with Lapis and begs her to fuse? The one where Pearl teaches Connie to swordfight and how to have fucked up self worth? The one where Steven and Connie fuse??? I dunno they're all great

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  10. Acey

OH FAVE PAIRING IS A GOOD QUESTION...mine's pearlmethyst haha

(also those episodes are alone at sea, sworn to the sword, and alone together, respectively! c: )

• Informative x 1
  11. Acey

my weighted blanket is Good but it's gotten all rucked up inside the duvet cover so i gotta ask my dad to help with that sometime :/

• Witnessed x 5
  12. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

Idk the names of any of the episodes and am way behind but I kinda love Peridot and Lapis both

(and the pumpkin dog thingy.is so precious <3)

• Winner x 1
  13. Acey

PUMPKIN IS SHAPED LIKE A FRIEND...i have a plushie of her and i lov ;u;

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
  14. Acey

so my phone died, joy of joys

• Witnessed x 5
  15. Acey

DO THE THING

16. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

PorlRose

• Winner x 1
  17. Acey

oh fuck yeah trash ahoy
    • Who was the one to propose: rose was like "HEY LET'S GET MARRIED" and pearl just kinda went along with that
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: pearl stressed more. rose was having a blast
    • Who decorated the house: DEFINITELY rose
    • Who does the cooking: also rose, pearl is not a good cook
    • Who is more organized: obviously pearl
    • Who suggested kids first: OBVIOUSLY rose and pearl is just like "n o"
    • Who’s the cuddler: they both are
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: rose is big spoon, porl is little spoon
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: intense psychological fuckery
    • Who cooks: THIS WAS ALREADY A QUESTION, MEME
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: surprisingly, pearl. gotta drown your sorrows somehow
    • Who kills the spiders: pearl for sure, rose insists on taking them out
    • Who falls asleep first: rose bc i firmly headcanon human!pearl as an insomniac
    • A head canon: pearl is never entirely sure what's going on in rose's head just generally, but especially in regards to her, and it kinda fucks her up
    • Their relationship summed up in a gif: [​IMG]
    • Do they have any “rituals”?: probably dozens tbh
    • Who has the most patience?: definitely pearl for putting up with rose all the time

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  18. Acey

my name is acey "purble" damaramegido and i love Trash

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  19. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

pearl/amethyst!

• Winner x 1
  20. Acey

OH FUCK YEAH OTP OTP OTP
    • Who was the one to propose: amethyst, wordlessly because she couldn't spit it out. thankfully pearl got the gist
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: deeeeeefinitely pearl. pearl is a Stressed Birb. (ame stressed out a fair bit too but like, less so)
    • Who decorated the house: pearl tried to. so did amethyst. their lives are an eternal struggle to keep the house either clean or a disaster, respectively
    • Who does the cooking: amethyst, and she's surprisingly good at cooking for other people
    • Who is more organized: CANONICALLY PEARL
    • Who suggested kids first: neither of them were entirely willing to suggest that after the Rose Thing soooooo neither, they're mostly just steven's aunties (i am picturing this as a human au fwiw bc...food and shit like that)
    • Who’s the cuddler: amethyst!!
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: amethyst tries to be the big spoon. she's like a koala attaching herself to pearl's back
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: sharing music with each other
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: amethyst, no question
    • Who kills the spiders: pearl. she has a license to kill (spiders)
    • Who falls asleep first: amethyst falls asleep on the couch half the time. pearl thinks it's adorable
    • A head canon: okay so like...in the road trip au i'm planning they've been friends for ages and amethyst has been lowkey crushing on pearl for literal years and eventually that becomes highkey crushing and she's like "fuck"
    • Their relationship summed up in a gif: [​IMG]
    • Do they have any “rituals”?: honestly i think board game night would be an adorable ritual. sometimes they have friends over and amethyst ropes them all into playing cards against humanity
    • Who has the most patience?: pearl has more patience for bizarre antics but amethyst has more patience for weird emotional bullshit

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice