clowntown daily dispatch (acey’s bejeweled baguette): currently screaming about fanfiction

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Acey, Dec 15, 2018.

?

do you enjoy the theme to malcolm in the middle

1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

13.3%
  3. maybe

26.7%
  4. i don’t know

40.0%
  5. can you repeat the question?

63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

i set the temperatures to F to pay respects but the forecast text still uses C

Screenshot_20190418-202654_Samsung Internet.jpg

people are excited because woah the high is like, 16C for thr weekend Woah

• Winner x 1
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

we’re supposed to be in the 80s all week iirc x_x

• Witnessed x 1
  3. Acey

The Steven Expanded Universe

• Informative x 1
  4. Acey

AWWWW YESSSSSS MOM IS MAKIN BERRY CRISP FOR EASTER DESSERT B)

• Winner x 5
  5. Acey

easter more like (professor farnsworth voice) SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS

• Winner x 4
  6. Acey

JOHN linnell named his son HENRY and that's proof that john henry is the best album ever created

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  7. Acey

wanshi is baby

• Informative x 1
  8. Acey

honestly literally everything about the holo-pearls is fucking hilarious to me. they're so unnecessarily creepy. why did she make them look like uncanny valley doppelgangers of herself. i love pearl

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
  9. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

pearl does not understand what is uncanny valley or why people care about that

• Agree x 1
  10. Acey

This still raises the question of why she modeled her sparring partners after herself but fair tbh

• Like x 1
  11. Acey

6B4DD75B-B0FE-4EE8-81A6-FE761FDDE442.jpeg THE EASTER BUNNY WAS V GOOD TO ME AND GRID THIS YEAR

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  12. Acey

the best part: my mom the easter bunny couldn’t find those robin eggs (basically lil candy-coated malt balls, one of my fave easter candies) locally BUT they were on amazon so i got them anyway ;u;

• Winner x 2
  13. Acey

people always talk about tmbg’s name but like, it’s not WE might be giants, it’s THEY might be giants, which raises new and troubling questions:
    • who are they? we can assume from “giants” being plural that it’s the plural they, but that doesn’t really narrow it down much. are they some sort of shadow government? how scared should we be?
    • we don’t know if they’re giants or not. how is it that we don’t know, after all this time? are “they” cryptids of some sort?
      • wait actually that would explain a lot
    • what are we gonna do unless they are?

• Like x 2
  14. Acey

ARADIAAAAAAAAA <3

15. Acey

got fanime pass, also ordered wig bc it’s shipping from china and i want it to get here on time

gonna order the rest of my bean cosplay stuff next month when i have more money bc it is not shipping from china, i just...needed to order the wig asap

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  16. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

I mean if you are gonna make your sparring partners go off your knowledge with your skills and fight like you, why not? I don't think Pearl is gonna make them look like someone else and I really highly doubt it would occur to her to make them look like an entirely new person.

Also tbh no matter how you make your unfeeling holo-fighting-clones look it's still gonna be creepy regardless?

• Agree x 3
  17. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Not that I think Pearl has ever in her life noticed that something looks off or creepy. Dangerous, yes, messy, yes, creepy, no.

• Agree x 3
  18. “I don’t see what the problem is. The form is proportioned correctly, familiar to all of you, and minimal variation from my own form means less effort needs to be put into the design.”

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  19. Acey

Y’know what, given some of the faces she makes I am inclined to agree

20. Acey

i’m planning on making amethyst a werewolf in my supernatural bs au but i am also sorely tempted to make her a literal goblin

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice