Orphanage for abandoned projects

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by LilacMercenary, Nov 23, 2015.

1. LilacMercenary

LilacMercenary Well-Known Member

So I would say if I'm lucky I finish maaaaybe 30% of the crafts I start. A lot of them I cannibalize, others I pretend were supposed to be that way, but some I just put too much effort into starting, know I'm never gonna finish and harbor too much guilt to just toss / cut up for parts.

I thought maybe we could have a thread (even if I'm the only one who does this and has things to post) to put up orphaned projects up for adoption.

You don't have to justify what you do with it, but hopefully something will find a better/ less resentful home.

I'll post a pic of one of mine in the next post, I'm having phone upload issues.

2. LilacMercenary

LilacMercenary Well-Known Member

So my first offering is this poor dude. I went out and bought his beads specially, and then lost them before I could finish.

If anybody wants to finish him, incorporate him into a project, or hang as a trophy of the skeleton wars, he's all yours. Pretty sure I can mail him in an envelope, shipping's on me :)

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice