NSFW owlet and Dave's worldbuilding bonanza

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by TheOwlet, Apr 22, 2019.

1. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

(also pls lmk if i’m responding too much or not leaving enough space for matt in there and i’ll dial it back!!!)

2. artistformerlyknownasdave

i’m gonna say i feel like aodhan wouldn’t have had enough time to boredom-clean the house yet? so he’s just been fucking around while they were outside

• Like x 1
  3. artistformerlyknownasdave

i want to say that aodhan can touch steel, because it's an alloy, and maybe that iron oxide in makeup is more of an irritant? because it's in such small amounts and is mixed with other stuff. but it's not bonded to other stuff the same way an alloy is, so it's still unpleasant?

4. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

that makes sense, yes. i recon that if fae would be entirely unable to touch iron or steel they'd be in such bad places these days.

like, you get rubbed off metal from cars just driving (though feel free to smack one of those facemasks onto Aodhan if you like) so it'd be terrible if alloys did the same things to them than proper metal.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice