Pimp Your Prompts!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 3, 2015.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

I keep seeing otp prompts and ot3 prompts and holiday prompts and Imagine Your Favorite Character prompts everywhere and I keep thinking of a lot in my head as well even if I never use them. So instead of losing them all over tumblr, I want to start posting them here!

See a cool idea on tumblr? Have an idea of your own? Post it here! Hell, post results here too if something inspired you to create something, I'm sure we'd all love to see them.

• Like x 1
  2. TheMockingCrows

Adding my favorite and the one that made me think making this thread would be fun.

Imagine your OTP.

• Like x 1
  3. TheMockingCrows

Aaaand this came across my dash. A list of cute OT3 musings. :D Original tumblr post here.

• We specifically bought this mini-van instead of a car because it has three seats in the font but now all we do is argue about who gets to sit in the middle
    • Our group chat is mostly just Person A serenading the both of us with song lyrics and dirty messages oh my god this fucking dork…oh shit now I’m kinda aroused one of you fuckers meet me for lunch asap
    • We all tried to spit our toothpaste in the sink at the same time and ended up banging our heads together and communicating in unintelligible noises due to having too much fucking toothpaste in our mouths oh my god will one you just spit first I’m so tired I want to go to bed
    • Person A always sleeps in the middle because they are the smallest but that also means that sometimes they end up like a whole half of the way down the bed by morning and more than once now we’ve both been terrified we accidentally suffocated them in the night
    • Person B is literally so fucking ticklish and we tickle-attack them so often that we think they might actually secretly hate us and have plans to leave us
    • Your parents are super supportive of our relationship which is really nice but every year your mom knits us three matching Christmas sweaters and we have no choice but to wear them and now the entire extended family knows we’re all together and it can get kinda awkward at times but oh well I love you both so much, hey Person A show us your childhood bedroom
    • I SWEAR I HAVEN’T WORN A PAIR OF MY OWN UNDERWEAR IN OVER A YEAR THERE IS JUST SO MUCH FUCKING UNDERWEAR IN THIS HOUSEHOLD GODDAMN
    • You and I were innocently making out but then I got aroused and so did you but we knew Person C would be home literally any minute so we just decided to wait for them at which point they walked through the door and took one look at our faces and realized exactly what was going on before sighing at us disappointingly and taking off their shirt
    • You two are such trouble-makers and I am literally cleaning up after you 24/7 please be adults for like one second and no both of you simultaneously smothering me in neck kisses isn’t going to make me less mad….but carry on anyways

• Like x 4
  4. a tiny mushroom

a tiny mushroom the tiniest

My OT3 is Iron Bull/Female Adaar/Josephine from DA:I and I'm imagining them in all of these and I'm laughing help me

• Like x 2
  5. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

/quietly camps in this thread
    Also i'm going to put these here so I can close that damn tab
    Credit to paintdripps on Tumblr

• Like x 4
  6. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

That first one seems like fun :P (And like it would lead to my kind of story XD)

7. TheMockingCrows

I'm gonna be a lil shit and post some that I've got on tumblr already that I've written in my past, too. They're on my blogs "imagine your otp" tag.

This fucking thing is 3 years old now, god damn.

Imagine your OTP.

Now imagine them asking each other out with paper football notes during math class, missing on the return and having to read it aloud in front of the class before getting detention.

Imagine them going to their senior prom together, outfits matching each other, clashing beautifully with the scenery so they stand out. They dance to all the songs they know, sneak off to the parking lot during the ones they don’t know to make out and murmur softly to each other.

Imagine them losing their virginity on a chilly winter night, surprise slumber party when a parent isn’t home, piled up under six blankets to keep out the chill and to muffle the sounds they make as they learn each other’s bodies.

Imagine one waiting for the other at the end of the aisle, face alight, eyes saying everything: This is who I’ve waited for my whole life. This is who I needed. This is everything I want. This is who I’ll spend forever with.

They’re older now, sixty years have come and gone, marking the achievements of their life together on the mantle and walls. Photographs depicting happy times, fond memories, days nobody would believe unless they told the story. A record of their love for all to see, keeping one company as the other slipped away.

Imagine a bright place, sunny, warm. Peaceful. Your OTP has reunited, back to the days of their youth, hands interlacing slowly as they lean together for a single kiss.

“You waited.”

“You’re here.”

Your OTP is now forever.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  8. TheMockingCrows

Imagine your OTP snapping towels at each other right after a shower, with a contest in mind. The first one to say stop, or to cry out, loses. Loser cooks dinner.

Neither.

Idiot.

Will admit.

Defeat.

So they wind up snapping towels till they’re covered in red marks and bruises, and too tired to cook or celebrate. They barely have the energy to get dressed, settling for underwear and baggy t-shirts instead.

The contest is altered.

Winner is the first person to the cellphone on the sofa.

Winner orders pizza and loser has to answer to the door.

• Like x 1
  9. TheMockingCrows

Imagine your OTP bundling up and going to a grocery store at 3am for snacks and drinks, playing grab ass in the empty aisles, strolling through the departments and enjoying the quiet and the soft music through the speakers. Imagine them racing with the carts, trying so hard to pretend they were really mature, failing miserably while giggling like fools.

Imagine your OTP paying for their belongings before getting kicked out of the store for their strange behavior, all but breaking down into laughter in the parking lot, leaning on one another to avoid falling on the way to the car.

fun fact: spouse and i were almost booted from a walmart for playing tag at 3am. guard thought we were trying to steal things, people stocking shelves knew we were just being little shits.

10. TheMockingCrows

Your OTP have been hiding out for several months as the world turns to hell above them. Far as they know, it’s not air born. At least for the moment, they’re safe. Supplies dwindling, they pack what they can and arm themselves, heading off across the remnants of what they once knew so well.

They keep each other safe. When one is injured, the other cares for them. When the food runs low, they don’t fight for more, they fight to make the other eat and keep their strength up. When the weather gets frigid, they keep each other warm.

Hand in hand they left their safety out of necessity.

Hand in hand, they slowly become a part of this new world and forget the old. Forget what they used to be. Forget everything except the creature who holds their hand is the most important thing in the world to them.

Even after death.

• Like x 1
  11. TheMockingCrows

HEAVY CHEESE AND I REGRET NOTHING. NOTHING, I SAY.

Imagine your OTP as members of rival bands, dueling for gigs at the best places, always competing against each other on the way to the bright lights. On stage they’re vicious, rallying with their own band and trash talking the other. Behind the curtains, in dark alleys, even in different hotels, they’re unable to keep their hands off each other.

It only becomes a problem when the realize if either of the bands hit it big… they’d rarely get to see each other. They’d never be allowed to date openly, the press would have a field day. Knowing their time is possibly limited, they make the best of it, walking the tightrope of romance. Trying to have dates in towns the two groups are touring in without being seen, without being noticed.

When it comes time for the make-it-or-break-it show, they’re worried to find they’re not certain what they each want most any more: spotlights, or each other.

• Like x 1
  12. TheMockingCrows

Imagine your OTP systematically being banned from stores in their area for various reasons. These can range from cart jousting, playing in the aisles, popping out from shelves or racks of clothes, hiding till the store is closed and then coming out to lurk, being general nuisances to society, accidental shoplifting (forgetting they’re holding something and walking out or putting their hands into their jacket without thinking and getting caught), inappropriate encounters in the aisles/changing rooms/stock rooms, and/or terrifying small children and the elderly.

Imagine them systematically losing jobs for the same reasons.

13. TheMockingCrows

More unapologetic cheese, for all your cheese needs.

Imagine your OTP. They were raised strictly with the reminder that, like most others in their area, marriage partners had been selected for them soon after their birth. Not to be met till the wedding day. It was the way things had happened for generations, and the way they would continue. The history of good matches was quite good in their families.

Every friendship, every aged year, they have that lurking in their mind. Who could it be? Will I be happy? Will we get along well? Will they be good looking? Will they make me laugh?

Your OTP meets, casually, around sixteen. They hit it off beautifully and become very close, but it’s a bittersweet feeling. For every stolen kiss comes guilt, for every precious hold of a hand comes concern, knowing that in two short years it will have to come to an end as weddings approach and ceremony goes underway.

They’re tempted to run away, face the wrath of their parents at a later date, and the rightful wrath of their true betrothed and the families expecting a wedding to take place. In the end, they don’t, promising instead to each other that they would run away should things prove to go bad in their marriages. Why subject themselves to a life of suffering and sadness if they could be together? By moonlight, they make their pact.

At eighteen, they prepare to make another, emotions running rampant. The promises are much easier to make, once they realize the hands they’re both holding are familiar ones from the last two years.

• Like x 1
  14. TheMockingCrows

Imagine your OTP putting off doing laundry till they’re stuck standing in their underwear shoving everything they own into the machines during extremely slow hours.

Imagine once everything is washing.. that person A realized person B didn’t bring enough money for the dryers. Now comes the dilemma of wearing wet clothes to go get cash and change.. or trying to figure out how to casually walk mostly naked to do the same task hoping to fuck nobody stops them to question wtf is going on.

Makes you wonder which person would stop for ice cream along the way back because they are clean out of fucks to give. Thank goodness for warm weather, and hopefully open understanding minds.

15. TheMockingCrows

AND WITH THIS ONE, MY SPAMMING OF FAVORED OLD IMAGINE YOUR OTP THINGS FROM MY BLOG IS DONE. :throws in white flag:

• Like x 2
  16. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

@TwoBrokenMirrors i'm imagining the last of the magic aus with norm the genie and it's PERFECT. and since i hella multiship, i'm now trying to think of which character would wish for a six foot tall dildo for shits and giggles.

17. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

@unknownanonymous
    Oh my goodness that really would be perfect for him. xP Let me know who you decide makes the wish!

• Like x 1
  18. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

19. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

Okay, listen up, Undertale nerds!

'tis the season for flu and h/c sickfic, so why should the skeleton-shaggers have all the biologically improbable fun?

Your challenge is to write a classic h/c fic where one of the brothers is sick and the other takes care of him. You can play the symptoms as normal and expected, you can have the characters themselves be confused and alarmed, you can eventually explain it with bullshit magical technobabble or a hilarious coincidence (ala the ketchup-bleed). Just make it as shmoopy as possible. Go forth! Make ceruleancynic proud!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice