pitter patter let's get at er

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by whyguy, Feb 5, 2019.

1. whyguy

whyguy blarg

I don't miss tumblr, but I also kinda need somewhere to blog again because every other site I've been entertaining myself with for the last few months is like psychological asbestos

this'll be a whatever blog with occasional art, I expect. I'll put nsfw and stressful shit under a spoiler

2. whyguy

whyguy blarg

you know it never feels like I'm burning myself out when I have the energy to do shit. a couple weeks ago I was bullet journaling a ton, accomplishing three to five things a day, and I had plenty of time to relax.

and now I've done basically nothing the last two days, and my gut reaction to the idea of working a bit on a comic tomorrow was just "aw shit, no, I need more time to gear up for that"

like idk maybe I'm not burning myself out, maybe I'm just like this, and it's always gonna be ebbing and flowing. but the idea of just accepting that sure is depressing.

• Witnessed x 2
  3. whyguy

whyguy blarg

well shit

it's gonna snow off and and on for the next week at least and we're all wimps in seattle

aaaand I'm still waiting for my boots to come in the mail. looks like it's $40 a day on lyfts for the foreseeable future fuck me

• Witnessed x 1
  4. whyguy

whyguy blarg

pecos hank's annual tornado summaries are so weirdly relaxing and pleasant to watch

5. whyguy

whyguy blarg

h oly shit these bras I ordered from tomboyx are amazing, I didn't know a bra could be so comfortable

I might actually, like, wear it at home

• Winner x 1
  6. whyguy

whyguy blarg

[​IMG]

AND THEY'RE HECKIN GOOD LOOKING

I got some with matching underwear and I'm just pumped I've had ratty undergarments for so long

• Useful x 1
  7. whyguy

whyguy blarg

we spent all day at work calling patients for the next two days to warn them about the weather and find out if they want to reschedule

people were waaaay more nice getting calls about that compared to getting calls trying to verify insurance so they don't have to pay full price day of, so that was pleasant x'D

but also it's gonna be kinda sickly funny if we don't end up getting any more snow at all

8. whyguy

whyguy blarg

I thought about buying stardew valley for the switch, but I'm... so attached to my mods I mean

[​IMG]

so pretty ;w; I love how leyalluna does pixel hair

9. whyguy

whyguy blarg

soo I'm in mourning over there STILL being no news about animal crossing

but on the other hand rune factory 5 is in the works and I'd given up on that ever happening!

10. whyguy

whyguy blarg

I feel like such an idiot

it's been so long since I've had a crush ahhhh

it really is a fucking drug. I've had no appetite all day there's a god damn atlas moth in my stomach rn

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice