Playlists, mixes, and FSTs!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Acey, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Share playlists and such you've made here, fandom or otherwise! You can also ask for suggestions for mixes you're making.

Here are some of mine:
    Amethyst FST (8 tracks)
    PearlRose FST (9 tracks)
    The Ultimate TMBG Playlist (49 tracks (yes, really)--24 sung by John Flansburgh, 24 sung by John Linnell, and one instrumental!)

Anyway, go forth and share! :D

• Winner x 4
  2. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

HELL YEAH

I have approximately 649592635 kingdom hearts mixes that have been in progress since 2013 and are not likely to be finished ever, as well as a giant list of miscellaneous-fandom character song matchups in my notes app which may be beaten into some kind of coherency one day

• Winner x 4
  3. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

>:0 oh hell yeah

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  4. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

i mean my go-to listens are in this tag on my blog but i super didnt make any of those
    one of my favorite playlists was on my old itunes i think and its gone forever :( it was a poseidon-themed one from back when i used to RP poseidon ghldfjkkj

and these are some i made for friends at the table characters which....idk if anyone here listens to that podcast? sad
    adaire ducarte
    hella varaal
    fero feritas

• Winner x 3
  5. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

• Winner x 1
  6. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

So I don’t have any published mixes but uh. Here is a screenshot of the realtimeboard on which I organize (hah) my kingdom hearts FSTs. Except I don’t actually use it anymore because realtimeboard has has updated so many times since I started that I’m afraid I’ll break it if I touch it.

[​IMG]

It’s a godawful mess. I’m going to try to actually publish a couple of these before kh3 comes out!

• Winner x 4
  7. Acey

• Winner x 2
  8. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

• Winner x 1
  9. Acey

I made a playlist for my longfic but I fucked up and made it Too Long and at this point the thought of organizing it is Extremely Daunting. Here it is anyway though

10. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Not linking it because its a joke playlist that I made without listening to any of the songs, but:

Screenshot_20210312-103537_Spotify.jpg Screenshot_20210312-103555_Spotify.jpg Screenshot_20210312-103622_Spotify.jpg Screenshot_20210312-103608_Spotify.jpg

• Winner x 1
  11. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Playlists

A Creeping Stain Upon Worn Carpet: A MacDennis Playlist
    Youtube
    Spotify

Bare Skin Against Burning Concrete: A MacDennis Playlist
    Youtube
    Spotify

Surge; Breaking Point; Fallout: A Newton/Hermann Playlist
    Youtube
    Spotify

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice