Please commission my friend!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Newlyread, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I am advertising on behalf of a dear friend of mine who happens to be having money problems. LOOK AT THIS SWEET ART, DUDES

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND MUCH MORE

If you're interested in helping him, you know, eat or whatever, check out this commission form! Tell him Rue sent you, huehuehuehue.

2. Leegle

Leegle Electric Beagle-loo

Holy shit, that's some bomb-ass art.

Why am I not surprised to see that they're a WoW fan? For some reason, the best artists gravitate to that fandom. :3c

3. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Yes, I am so proud of him EVERY DAY!

He plays a shit ton of MMOs, lol. But WoW has been his longest one. We're both super hyped for Legion!

4. Leegle

Leegle Electric Beagle-loo

OH DAMN SON DON'T GET ME STARTED ON WOW. You play too?! Which server? Wanna trade battletags?

5. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Wow is for big nerds ok! Only uncool kids play it!

Ps: does your friend draw trolls and do they have any example art of them?i need to know because of... Reasons.......

6. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

My interest in WoW goes pretty cyclical, and right now it's waned. >_>; It'll kick into overdrive once the expansion comes out though. My husband and I and our friends are on Thunderhorn, though I've been known to make characters on other servers! And I don't have a battletag, sorry!

7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

LOL

Yeah, he does!

[​IMG]

I know he's drawn more but that's the only one I can find atm.

8. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice