proposed new subdivision

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by jacktrash, May 24, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

how about a 'fandom' sub-subforum? currently fandom stuff is going in 'general chatter', but gc moves pretty fast and stuff gets buried.

• Like x 6
  2. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Sounds like a good plan. Would you go hunting down the fandom topics and shooing them over there, or would we for example link our fandom topic here for you to shoo?

3. jacktrash

i'll try to find them on my own, but i might miss some, and it'd sure help to have links. probably tomorrow, if seebs agrees. tonight i'm tired already. :P

• Like x 2
  4. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Nothing helpful to say, I just keep seeing this and "subdivision" is stuck pretty firmly in my head as a town-planning thing so I keep picturing @jacktrash in. Like. A town hall, with the map of Kintsugitown and an extra section sketched on in marker.

• Like x 8
  5. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

@Lazarae looks like we have yet another Kintsugi au. :D

• Like x 6
  6. Lazarae

7. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Important news, listeners: Jesse - you know, the farmer with the metal arm - has received the green light from the colony council on our new Fandom subdivision! He is currently out in the surveyed area, which is north of the general plaza and east of the LARPing boroughs, marking out the new streets. Now's the time to head down to city hall and put in your application for space for your favourite fandom!

• Like x 15
  8. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

• Like x 2
  9. jacktrash

ok, 'fan town' has been created! i'll be searching for fandom threads to move, but some of them have gotten buried pretty deep, so just to be on the safe side please link your thread here so i can make sure i've got it!

10. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

I think that's all of my fanthreads reported.

11. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Not very buried but here´s mine. Should I go hunt for more once I have more deciding spoons, or is that unhelpful helping?

12. jacktrash

give me a few hours to poke around, turns out today is mildly social also and someone is bringing me food so i will not be especially dilligent at first :D

i'll post here when i think i'm done and y'all can report anything i've missed, how's that?

• Like x 2
  13. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I notice the forum order for shifted as well

14. jacktrash

yeah, i reordered stuff so the greeting and meta threads were near the top, it just seemed to make more sense that way. any further shuffling was just me clicking around the admin interface going "wait where was this before i messed with it idk ???" :P

i have now moved what i THINK is all the fandom-esque threads. if anyone finds something i missed, please do let me know!

• Like x 1
  15. unknownanonymous

16. unknownanonymous

oh you didn't miss that thread! oops! thought i saw it in general chatter, but that might've just been the thing that happens when you move a thread. silly me!

17. jacktrash

yeah, i left a redirect link for everything i moved. it'll vanish after a week.

i did miss the 'free!' thread, but wiwaxia reported it for me and i've moved it now.

18. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

should the Kintsugi IN SPACE thread go there?
    I'm not sure.

19. Lazarae

Because it's Kintsugi fandom?

Why did that give me the giggles?

• Like x 2
  20. jacktrash

would you like it to? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice