Public request for account deletion

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by Allenna, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

I am asking for the last time. Delete my account or scramble my username and password. I think it has been proved once and for all I have no place here. Let me out.

2. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

I didn't delete the account, and I missed this thread somehow, but I did scramble Kiji's password.

I am a little conflicted because I don't really feel that it should be necessary to scramble a password if someone wants to leave, but I also know that it can be hard for people to make choices and stick with them (I've had that problem myself sometimes with forum communities). I am uncomfortable with deleting stuff, but I did break the account login details.

If Kiji later changes her mind, I'm willing to restore them, I don't have strong opinions about that.

That said, I do feel strongly that Kiji does have a place here, and I do not feel that it has been proven or established that she doesn't, but she doesn't feel comfortable, so.

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice