Purple Narcissist Dystopia/Flowers in the Atticro

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by furrylatula, Oct 25, 2016.

1. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

otherwise known as the LEPER MESSIAH CRONUS OC THREAD

alright so i unironically adore the monster ray created w leper messiah but almost all his characters are SHIT you feel

so i snipped most of them out and pasted in my own

the MAIN CHARACTERS:
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_upload_2016-10-5_19-28-6.png upload_2016-10-25_15-38-39.png
    itch/@Itch

itch is 16, the solitary female cronus (it's unclear if she adopted the identity to differentiate herself from the other cronuses or not but it's genuine) and a raging malignant narcissist who carries her rotting severed fingers on her keychain. shes disgustingly filthy and has several skin infections leading to her name

itch is the self-appointed leader of the gang of teenage cronus revolutionaries who basically just commit arson and petty theft and blame king saturn for it. two of her dominant hand fingers were cut off as a punishment for theft and she thinks its the Coolest Shit

shes also REALLY GAY, but due to a lack of other women and a lack of awareness of the concept of lesbianism expresses her identity through CHILDISH AMOUNTS OF MISANDRY. plus i mean wouldnt you be a misandrist if you lived in cronustopia
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_image.jpeg upload_2016-10-25_15-42-3.png upload_2016-10-25_15-43-19.png
    slick/@Slick

slick is 14, edgy, and jaded. hes basically the buttmonkey of the crosquad in both a meta sense and in-universe sense. he fished the jacket he has off the corpse of a dead cronus he found in the gutter and no one knows how he lost his eye.

due to being FAIRLY ATTRACTIVE for a 14 year old, hes had some creepily older than him suitors and he is Tired. what can you do the entire city is legislated via bro culture

no matter what aaron says he definitely sounds like the godfather parody shrew from zootopia
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_upload_2016-10-5_19-53-42.png upload_2016-10-25_15-40-36.png
    scratch/@Scratch

scratch is 18 and wants very hard to be the Dad Friend since hes a Responsible Adult. spoiler alert: hes not responsible and should not be allowed around younger teenagers. he comes the closest of any of them to caring about others but actually he just has paranoia about being abandoned so he desperately tries to keep the gang together

no one likes scratch because hes a pretentious Fuckwad who wont cut slick a break and wears a gross clashy neon windbreaker

the SIDE CHARACTERS:
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_upload_2016-10-14_21-36-20.png
    sparks

he fucks robots but we kinda forgot about him. Whoops
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_upload_2016-10-14_21-38-18.png upload_2016-10-25_15-42-51.png
    venus/@Venus

venus is a glamorous drag queen whos one of three total cronuses over age 30 (him, saturn, oily. that's significant remember it later). he's like, 6000 years old which puts him at the mental/physical equivalent of 50 or so. hes a childless dilf bc he utterly despises teenagers

he owns a bar in the outskirts of cronustopia, far enough away from saturns citadel that he can kinda do whatever the fuck he wants, and whatever the fuck he wants he does. SURPRISE: hes a wizard. the pretentious-ass metaphor kind tho. all food/alcohol is free in cronustopia but venus sells his for Magic Shit.

basically for every drink you gotta provide a little bit of what hope you have left. some of the cronuses have been showing up for Years and theyre basically soulless husks at this point but damn he makes some good cocktails

@Trashbiter

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    • Like x 7
  2. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

In the grand tradition of 'spock is a dirty, nasty idea thief with no independent creative skills, not like ray has', my CrOC goes by The Artist Formerly Known As Cronus, and he's blind and literally drags a piano with him all over the city, so he's always prepared to play some sicknasty tunes and pick up some fly honeys.

grenade.jpg

• Like x 8
  3. furrylatula

• Like x 2
  4. spockandawe

He saved all his crobucks to pay for experimental cosmetic surgery so he could look just like his idol, stevwie vwonder (also stevie wonder is a legit troll name, thank you based @WinkWonk). Ironically, the non-FDA approved treatment to melt his horns also melted his face and eyeballs, leaving him just as blind as his hero. He's managed to convince himself that this makes him all dashing and cool and rugged, and he's basically the music version of troll daredevil, and everyone who tells him otherwise is just a hater and totally super jealous of how awesome he is. His face is probably considerably more wrecked than I ever did to poor bruno mars up there. He's never actually managed to score with anybody, but he's convinced himself that it's probably because he's just the coolest cronus in existence and none of them are good enough for him, yeah, that's definitely it.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    • Like x 4
  5. furrylatula

*itch voice* (haha, nowv vwe can LITERALLY rob him blind!)

• Like x 5
  6. furrylatula

this also implies that there is a shitty plastic surgeon cronus out there scamming his peers

i choose to believe he is obviously 13 and constantly chewing bubblegum

• Like x 8
  7. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

shitty plastic surgeon cronus is my child now
    this is fine

• Like x 4
  8. furrylatula

"...arent you a little young for this kinda thing?"
    "thats the first time someones evwer said that to me."

• Like x 5
  9. spockandawe

I feel like the plastic surgeon cronus should run a sweeny todddd type meat pie business on the side (complete with musical numbers), for when those surgeries go really wrong

• Like x 5
  10. emythos

I'm here for this
    this means he needs a peppy cook cronus as well.
    who's ineffectually flirting at him.

• Like x 5
  11. furrylatula

and if you complain, well, plastic surgery is ILLEGAL here, you know. and you displayed your NAKED BODY to a LITERAL CHILD. either accept what youve got or a certain murderhappy moralist is gonna get an anonymous tip

• Like x 8
  12. emythos

and if that doesn't derail them? well, more ingredients

• Like x 2
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

what is the rules/backstory of this cronus world and can i make a cronus

• Like x 3
  14. furrylatula

okay SO

the context of this is the fanfic LEPER MESSIAH by everyones favorite cronus stan, ray atticro. massive gore warning, hell i dont remember if theres explicit rape in it but knowing ray there probably is, all the warnings

if you don't want to slog through the lovingly rendered mutilation, the basic concept is that there is an alternate dimension that manifests itself as a city of doomed cronuses. theyre ruled by a violent fuck named saturn who rips peoples spines out for newspaper gossip. the antagonist is a rogue cronus named the oligarch who we call oily cause hes an edgy bastard.
    he apparently operates via recruiting other cronuses to rape still more cronuses?? and this is treated as So Ooc You Guys??? who knows what the fuck is going on with oily

there really arent any rules but theres some ones that i personally follow while making ocs for it

1. canonverse cronus, just different variations of him
    1.5. this means that all cronuses must have traits of the original and must be complete pieces of shit in one way or another​
    2. each cronus must have a Shtick, and it must be completely unique, even if said uniqueness is obviously forced. cronuses want to feel special and that gets hard in a city of a few thousand cronuses

those are the only two i follow tbh. otherwise i can Go Nuts

• Like x 3
  15. emythos

okay guys, please imagine, peppy cook cronus is trying Too Hard to be a manic pixie dream boy and he's failing miserably
    not only because plastic surgeon cronus is completely uninterested.

• Like x 5
  16. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

Okay so my cronus is named Circus.

He's a trans guy, totally, what do you mean circumgender isn't a thing he identifies as someone who should be transmasculine.

To be more developed later.

• Like x 3
  17. Trashbiter

Trashbiter Well-Known Member

image.jpeg just gonna leave this here, so you can see my Edgy SonBoy and his jelly roll hairstyle (very Cool)

• Like x 4
  18. furrylatula

upload_2016-10-25_19-15-45.png
    this is all i could think of when i heard manic pixie dream boy cronus

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    • Like x 4
  19. emythos

picture isn't working :(

20. sepia croni

sepia croni the Cronus Cuttlefish

*still exists, and has not yet been vwored by itch*

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice