Puzzlestuck

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Codeless, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

The clicky game for homestuck, discuss!

I´m currently working on Alternia with a combo of Jaspersprite feeding Rose and and Handmaid feeding Terezi.

2. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

oooooo i hadnt thought of that combo.

• Like x 1
  3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I´m trying it with Nemesis right now.

4. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

My main team was Dave, Jade, Jake and.. I want to say the fourth was Sollux but I don't remember. I remember whooping the final bosses when I'd finally gotten Mom LaLonde and Bro to join my damn team bc they took ages to spawn. What a day :D

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I´ve been shamefully neglecting the humans i admit

6. paintcat

paintcat Let the voice of love take you higher

I'm currently working on Tavros's planet with Tav, Nep, Jade, and Jane. Using Jade and Jane's abilities in quick succession leaves me with enough green and blue orbs to nuke on the next turn.

The only SGRUB planet I've beaten so far is LOBAF. I've ascended Dave, Dirk, and Sollux and got Davesprite at max level. idk if that's more grinding than most have had to do. Probably, since my laptop's controls are janky.

7. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Does the game take forever to load or is Firefox/my laptop/some combo thereof making it weird?

8. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

It loads decently fast for me?

• Like x 1
  9. TheMockingCrows

Jake and Jade are astounding, really. Jake heals like absolute -mad- and Jade takes/collects everything. Dirk breaks defenses. I love Terezi tho, she strikes right through defenses :swoons:

10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

:/ Apparently my computer just doesn't like it, because it's not loading in Firefox or Chrome. Or rather it says it's loading, but nothing comes of it. Sigh. I wanted to do puzzle RPG Homestucky stuff while listening to an audiobook!\

Edit: I tried again and it decided to work, hooray! No idea why now and not before.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  11. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

I'm working on trying to clear Karkat's planet, and grinding Kanaya to the point where she'll tier. I'm getting close, she's at level 41 now; I'm figuring it'll be useful for the boss fight, since she's supposed to tier into "collect all the coloured orbs, do attack + that number worth of damage, then heal for half of the damage you did". Which is going to be a lot easier to get off than Jake's "heal for All The Health", I feel like. (Maybe I've just got bad luck with getting yellow orbs, idk.)

12. TheMockingCrows

Oh! Kanaya was the other one in my non-final-bosses party!! Now I remember, god, it's been a while since I played, she is an absolute gem. (sollux's godtier is overkill, holy shit. turns everything -everything- to skulls) and I usually had Jade to suck the colored orbs up so collecting was easier in my case.

13. a small fis)(

a small fis)( 26 people in a trench coat

!!! i loved this game aa
    beat felt manor with darkleer/dave/kanaya/rose + sollux/jade/jane/feferi + signless/handmaid/jake/gamzee !

14. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

nepeta, john, dolorosa, and jake right now, but only because i'm grinding to level jake up
    also, just picked up the game again after not playing in a while. good god am i slow.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  15. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

I'm also slow right now - getting back into it after having set it down for a bit. It doesn't help that my mouse is being a janky-ass jerk; it's going through spates of double-clicking (which makes doing things like clicking so that I can, say, like a post or quote parts of it really difficult, and makes playing a click-and-drag puzzle game like this even more so).

16. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Ok so, the first half of the ancestors has been a bit harder with this combo because sollux is really useful to have against the Helmsman, oddly enough. (With the denizen who gives you extra yellow orbs enabled.)
    I reached Dolorosa, who killed me with Sollux, Rose, and Meowrails, so I´ll see if New combo is any better.

17. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oh yeah that game is a ton of fun!

puzzlestuck_victory.png puzzlestuck_victory2.png

• Like x 1
  18. TheMockingCrows

... hm. i went to go play again bc it'd been a long while, and now it doesn't load for me. >:? Stuck on "Loading..."

19. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

That happened to me. I went to the page through the Tumblr link and that seemed to work? Just getting there through Google had it stuck on Loading forever. Or maybe it was something else altogether.... But that's what I did, and it seemed to work.

• Like x 1
  20. TheMockingCrows

... huh. google direct = nothing
    did that by going through where I'd had it saved in my favorites = worked.

that is weird as shit, wtf.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice