Questionable/Ridiculous OC Concepts

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by ScarletKilometers, Dec 11, 2022.

1. exactly what you think it is. For posting all your silly/joke-y original character ideas. Feel free to use this as a repository for characters you're not sure you'll use for anything beyond the initial joke/meta concept.

One of mine, to start:
    Fighting-Type gym leader who instead of mastering a real-world marital art like most of the canon Fighting-Type experts instead has instead mastered various fighting games. They are mostly acne and 100% believes that mastering Mortal Kombat gives you 3pic f1ght1ng sk1llz in real life. Has participated in (and won!) multiple fighting game tournaments as well as regular pokemon tournaments, doesn't understand why this doesn't get them more Cred among their type expert peers.

• Winner x 3
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Made a character for a one shot once who would pee his pants at even the smallest of threats. Got old pretty quick.

Also: reverse mermaid blobfish character, aptly names princess blubbermuch which translates to soft beauty in the underdepths

• Like x 1
  3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

My go-to OC type seems to be violent little girls, for some reason.

• Winner x 2
  4. the Chandler-esque Man Entering The Room With A Gun is OUT, Feral Six-Year-Old Girl With A Hatchet is IN

• Agree x 4
  5. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

When I was six I could barely hold a hatchet, but the unwieldiness kind of makes it scarier XD will she hit you or her own foot? Let's find out!

• Agree x 2
  6. more silly gym leader concepts:
    Ice-Type Expert who ironically lives in a tropical resort town and has a side job selling frozen desserts. you'd expect her ace to be Vanilluxe but nah it's Aurorus. After she became gym leader her shop started carrying hilariously malformed ice cream bars shaped like her signature pokemon. The eyes are sour gumballs!!!!
    Fire-Type Expert who lives in the Mandatory Winter Town. She's a chef who specializes in hearty comfort food that is also BLISTERINGLY SPICY, which is much appreciated by the locals and tends to catch visiting trainers off-guard.
    yes they are both leaders in the same league and they may or may not be dating

• Winner x 3
  7. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

A guy who via some magic bullshit learned how to summon swords by pulling them out his own heart like Utena but with only one person. The fun bit was that 1: he was immortal, so as time went on and weaponry advanced he learned how to make guns, and 2: he also learned that there's no real size limit on what he summons, so once he figures it out he starts pulling out missiles and shit.

• Winner x 3
    • Useful x 1
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Fluffy Pony OCs are quite entertaining, I should make some.

9. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

a character who has never actually shown up in person in any of my games or anything, just been quoted by various people:
    The Legendary Minotaur Tactician, Cow Cow.

• Like x 2
    • Informative x 2
  10. based on my last post in the edgecanons thread, fantrolls that need to exist:
    Bonesy Joeyns, musclebeast veterinarian turned backalley surgeon
    • A saw for every occasion, most of which are clean!
    • Enough musclebeast tranquilizers to tranquilize several musclebeasts
    • "ehh we're just gonna guestimate the dosage for you. this ain't a night spa greenie, you get what you get."

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The popular theory is that limebloods were freshwater-dwellers, so I have a vague idea of a plague doctor lime with a terrifying giant Leechmom.

• Winner x 2
  12. absurd Fakemon concept of the day: Porygon-Z variant that's the result of someone trying to see whether it can run Doom. It has the green and black official Gamer(TM) coloration, naturally.

• Winner x 3
  13. Another silly fakemon concept: fighting type eeveelution whose tail is a spring with a boxing glove on the end so it can still use all the punching moves

• Winner x 2
  14. belatedly realizing I never posted my Extremely Meta Spideysona Concept: your average standard-issue spiderperson except their animator fucked up and left their onion skins on so now there's these clusters of semi-translucent ghost images following them around whenever they do Hero Shit. Other spideys have been known to smack into these ghost images the first time they try to work with them bc they didn't realize the images were solid. By all rights, eing able to see 72 frames into the future at all times should have some existentially horrifying implications re: predestination and the nature of free will but this Spidey thinks existential dread is for squares so that's all right.

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice