Ready... Fight! (OC Battles)

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by mek, May 14, 2016.

1. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

WELCOME TO THE ARENA
    In which people make their characters fight for everyone's amusement

To join, fill out this template with your character's information, and post it in the thread:
    tourneytemplate.png
    If you cannot or do not want to draw your character, please have someone else do it for you. If you have additional information to add, go ahead and put it in the post with your template. You are allowed to submit more than one character but please only submit characters that you will use.
    Please also indicate whether you want to be assigned a random partner for battles. You can be assigned random partners and also challenge people (or be challenged by people), they're not mutually exclusive.

Fighting partners should decide on some kind of deadline between each other, e.g. two weeks, five days, a month, etc. You may use any medium to depict the battle. Either post the battle here, or post a link to it. When both participants have done so, a poll will be made and a winner will thereby be decided.

• Like x 1
  2. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

Last edited: May 17, 2016
    • Like x 1
  3. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

Current Battles:

4. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

i thiiink i will do this tmrw??? :OOO

• Like x 1
  5. corvidology

corvidology New Member

Here's my entry!
    [​IMG]
    Zu hangs out in alleys and sewers and eats trash. People come to him sometimes to get a beloved pet brought back to life. He keeps himself entertained plaguing these poor people with nonsense riddles and impossible quests. (Their "sacrifices" of time and effort also help to keep him going.)

• Like x 4
  6. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

@corvidology Oh wow, what a great character!

Did you want to be available for random battles?

• Like x 1
  7. corvidology

corvidology New Member

I'm not totally sure what that entails? But it sounds like something I'd be down for

8. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

When the spoiler button said "trash god" I was expecting that to be a metaphor...

• Like x 3
  9. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

You'll be occasionally paired up at random with another person on the list, to fight

10. Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless poetry apologist

Sounds like fun, sign me up!

11. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

Will do! (I am gathering that you are @corvidology using a different account? Please correct me if I got that wrong)

12. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

My character ap will be along, just as soon as I frantically relearn anything I ever sort of knew about drawing people...

• Like x 3
  13. corvidology

corvidology New Member

oops. sub-account mix up, yep :P

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice