reasons my brain is trying to kill me

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by anon person, Jul 17, 2016.

1. anon person

anon person actually a cat

-i got to see friends i only get to see once a month or so and instead of talking and having fun like i wanted to i made eye contact for .5 seconds, dealt out two 1-second hugs, and basically bolted the moment greetings had been exchanged. so, a good cure for social anxiety is death, that's what i'm hearing from my brain.

2. anon person

-a bad thing happened and it complicates my social interactions and i don't like it.
    -i have to work some days next week. oh no!

3. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

• I just found out that more people wished me a happy birthday on my abandoned birthname fb profile than in my true name one.

4. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

also worth noting,

• i am trans

5. anon person

6. anon person

-i did something that will make me look stupid and incompetent to anyone who knows about it
    -my boss knows about it because of reasons
    -it's possible that i did the thing because i am, in fact, stupid and incompetent

my brain: if we're dead we'll never have to worry about making another mistake, or what people will think about mistakes we've made in the past!
    me, a socially anxious ball of nerves: you know that's actually pretty convincing....

(tempting, but i'm not in any real danger, and if that changes i'm around people who can take care of me.)

• Witnessed x 1
  7. anon person

8. warehawker

warehawker Raptor King Of Kiss My Ass

-I have flesh parts I do not want to have, and this displeases me to an unignorable extent.

• Witnessed x 1
  9. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

I broke my phone.

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice