recovery log

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Maya, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Maya

Maya smug_anime_girl.jpg

I probably won't use this very often because I'm forgetful, but, like, I figured... I should make a lil space where I can point to myself and be like "you see that, me? that was good. that was doing better. you're doing better." because... I want to do better.

So, just random intervals of patting myself on the back for doing better than I was however long ago. I still need to work on saying no and my shitty self-esteem but baby steps.

2. Maya

Maya smug_anime_girl.jpg

low: dad was picking me on this morning, which made me depressed and made me cry
    high: got a job as a freelancer, bsd s3 finale was gorgeous, feeling a bit better now

3. Maya

Maya smug_anime_girl.jpg

was feeling like i was operating off of half a brain cell. put in my music, took a walk to the park, sat on the swings. fell off the swings, laid down in the wood chips for a few minutes watching some distant lightning. feeling better now.

maybe this self care thing isn't so bad after all.

also met and interacted with the most adorable little girl today and pet a golden retriever. life is good sometimes.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice