Reporting?

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by sirsparklepants, Feb 25, 2015.

1. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I'm not sure where else to ask this, but is there a way to... un-report a post, or something that says "are you sure" when you click the button? I haven't done it yet, but the "report" and the "reply" text buttons are on the same level as each other and start with the same 3 letters, so I have found myself parsing one as the other and almost hitting "report" when I try to quote a post at least 3 times now. If not, would there be consequences for over-reporting or reporting unnecessarily? It's not something I plan on doing but I can definitely see it being a problem if I'm sleep-deprived/drinking and posting.

2. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

That's already in place, kinda. When you hit the report button, you get a box to write a message for the report reason and buttons to send or cancel the report. Should be pretty hard to accidentally report something.

3. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

and if i see a report that looks like someone accidentally wrote a reply to someone's post in the report box, i'm gonna get a giggle out of it but i'll understand. :D

4. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

re over-reporting, since you mentioned it -- in general, no, i'm not 911, i did not dispatch an ambulance to your location, so don't worry about it.

i reckon if someone went around being an obnoxious tattlebutt and wasting my time by reporting everyone for swearing, or something like that, i'd tell them to knock it the hell off. but i think that's the sort of thing you only get on forums with lots of rules.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice