Requesting a NSFW/Sexual Content subforum for Top Serket

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by BlackholeKG, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

ever see TiTS, the companion to CoC

2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I'm not saying that we backed it but...

• Like x 1
  3. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

I second this

• Like x 4
  4. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

i third bottom serket

5. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

Bottom serket works for me

6. Ipuntya

Ipuntya your purple friend

@jacktrash a thread has been made in top serket for until bottom serket happens, would you like me to go back and report all the kinksona posts to be moved?

edit: nevermind, there are time cooldowns between reports, and i have a very poor attention span

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  7. BlackholeKG

I just want to push this back to the top, so it doesn't get forgotten! Also I will both tag @seebs and report this post.

8. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Huh. I had forgotten about this, but it doesn't seem like a bad idea.

9. BlackholeKG

Shall we list all the threads that'll need moving? Although tbh I think it'll pretty much be all the nsfw/kink/18+ ones currently in regular Top Serket, plus I think Ducks said she wanted the sex toys one in XX/XY moved.

• Like x 1
  10. seebs

I have a ton of reports of threads which should maybe be moved, so I suppose I should do those first.

11. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

sorry guys, i'm having a real bad executive function week, and moving stuff is too many steps for my foggy brain to keep hold of. whatever seebs doesn't get to, i'll do when my flare-up is over.

12. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

reports don't disappear, right? so long as we know they're in the queue to be done when the spoons come back from the fog war

• Like x 2
  13. jacktrash

good point, though multiple reports of the same item can screw me up, so don't everyone jump up and hammer the report button. for now let's have thread starters report their own, k?

• Like x 2
  14. seebs

Moved a bunch of stuff, caught up now, I think.

15. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

It looks like the threads were copied, but the originals remain where they were, which seems a little odd.

16. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

The little blue arrow next to the thread title indicates that it's been moved. It'll stay up for about a day or two, and then disappear off the list.

• Like x 1
  17. jacktrash

yeah, we have the default set at 24 hours, then the redirect will disappear. it's just a little detour sign to let you know the thing moved.

• Like x 1
  18. jacktrash

thanks seebs <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice