clowntown daily dispatch (acey’s bejeweled baguette): currently screaming about fanfiction

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Acey, Dec 15, 2018.

?

do you enjoy the theme to malcolm in the middle

1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

13.3%
  3. maybe

26.7%
  4. i don’t know

40.0%
  5. can you repeat the question?

63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

check the op i made myself a very pretty header image :) gotta add a tmbg thing to it but ye

• Like x 2
  2. Acey

it has a tmbg thing now

• Like x 1
  3. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

That horse. It has boobs (an ass?) in its neck.........

• Like x 1
  4. Acey

that’s amethyst and that’s her gem

edit: oh wait i see what you’re talking about now, that’s just the angle and the deep-frying probably made it look way weirder tbh

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    • Winner x 1
  5. Acey

(john egbert voice) flans burgh

• Agree x 1
  6. Acey

greg universe is 200% a bard. this is known

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 1
  7. Acey

art idea: greg universe, greg otgw, and gregory edgeworth posing together in shutter shades with “GREG SQUAD” written above them in neon block letters

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  8. Acey

peridot is a treasure tbh

• Agree x 6
  9. Acey

10. Acey

CC5FE1C9-8BBE-42BA-839B-A6731D1D8A01.jpeg

• Witnessed x 2
  11. Acey

i have no fucking clue what the neck rolls aren’t working is about but it’s so intense somehow i love it

12. Acey

dysfunctional garbage pearlmethyst is such a good thign and i need more of it

why must i do everything myself

• Witnessed x 2
    • Agree x 1
  13. Acey

someone please ask me about my Dysfunctional Pearlmethyst headcanons bc i have...so many

(nsfw questions are more than okay but spoiler ‘em k)

• Like x 3
  14. Acey

honestly the more i think about the idea of bpd pearl the more i think there's a lot to it

thank u @Charlie for planting the seeds of this headcanon

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  15. Tell me more about “defective pearl”, as Jasper would say, and amethyst! I love them!

• Like x 1
  16. Acey

SO

i have this completely unfounded...i’m p sure it didn’t happen in canon so i feel weird calling it a headcanon? but i want to believe it happened so idk. ANYWAY, that pearl and amethyst were briefly, and fairly secretively, Involved at some point in the years between steven being born/rose dying and steven moving in with the gems. and they basically kind of...subconsciously used each other, amethyst out of a desperate need for affection and validation from anyone who’d provide it, and pearl out of a fear of being alone in literally any capacity, and both of those things stemming from, or at least being VERY HEAVILY magnified by, the fact that rose is gone and there’s no one there to fill that void but each other.

yeah, pearl’s perfectionism drives amethyst nuts, but who else is gonna care about her like that? sure, amethyst’s laziness drives pearl up the wall, but who else is going to hold her tight when she feels alone in the universe?

and then, of course, things begin to fall apart within a matter of a few short years.

they fight more. they hurt each other, sometimes accidentally, occasionally—to their horror in both cases—on purpose. and pearl is still holding an olympic fucking torch for rose, and amethyst is frankly not really ready for a serious relationship in general at that point in time and especially not with the grief re: losing rose so fresh. (and pearl is absolutely not ready for a relationship then either. i’d argue that she canonically wasn’t until later in the series than amethyst. but that’s a story for another day.) and pearl gets clingy and manipulative and amethyst gets cruel and explosive, and they break up and get back together within months on more than one occasion, until they finally have a very explosive fight and really, truly break up.

and i really wanna write fic with that premise.

• Like x 5
    • Winner x 1
  17. Acey

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    • Winner x 4
    • Like x 3
  18. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Ooooh are there gonna be more 0.0?

• Like x 1
  19. Acey

Definitely! :D

• Winner x 3
  20. Acey

i got my friend katy and her bf tickets to tmbg’s new years show for xmas

i will live vicariously through those two

(she was thrilled i’m so happy ;u;)

• Winner x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice