Vent river needs to bitch

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by NorthernRiver, Jul 8, 2019.

1. NorthernRiver

NorthernRiver Member

this is gonna be a general purpose vent for the off time I just need it

2. NorthernRiver

NorthernRiver Member

same topic of Isaac's vent but uh feeling really shitty about having cats rn

it feels like with all our money troubles we should probably rehome them, given that Chevy needs to see a vet and Stella has been having indigestion issues but we just don't have money for it. we also ran out of wet food and are gonna run out of our dry good soon which means we have to buy significantly cheaper food and I'm worried about their health further with that

but I also just like, can't imagine my life without them. or at least Orville, he's my special boy. but I don't really want to think about waking up each day without them and having to go about my day without my pals. I have an irrational fear that no one will come over anymore if the cats aren't here and then I'll just be more alone

I just. I really need things to start going right

• Witnessed x 1
  3. NorthernRiver

NorthernRiver Member

update: Orville ran up and tackled Chevy to play like normal but I think he must have hurt his sore tooth and Chevy nearly actually fought him. he's very scared now and is worried everyone will hurt him if we touch him :(

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice