RP outside the RP forum

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by EulersBidentity, Jan 9, 2016.

1. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

sorry for tagging you, I just don't know who the mod is--is there one?

• Like x 1
  2. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

That was me. I'm so fucking sorry, I wasn't thinking and I'll delete the posts.
    Edit: Tagging @Lissiel and @ZeroEsper since y'all responded.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    • Like x 1
  3. EulersBidentity

EulersBidentity e^i*[bi] + 1

@prismaticvoid I think you're fine. I didn't mean to single you out by name, I just wanted to point out a problem that's hard to see if you spend a lot of time in the RP forum. This is not just you and I don't think your post was a uniquely harmful one. It just reminded me to start the conversation. Sorry, I should've been less specific!

• Like x 6
  4. this is not a subaccount

this is not a subaccount Active Member

One of our friendly admins has moved the shitposting thread, and it's settling in nicely to the rp forum.

I'll keep doing my part to encourage people to move roleplaying tangents over there.

• Like x 1
  5. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Im glad no one was actually in danger of getting stabbed. :)

• Like x 3
  6. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

ok having listened to what everyone has to say i'm gonna put on my magnificently pimptastic mod hat and say:

forum guideline: please don't rp outside the rp forums

like in general try not to do that. i won't come down on someone for using an rp account by accident, or to do a one-liner that's relevant to the thread it's in, but don't start roleplaying together in non-rp forums.

and i'll post that in the guidelines thread too.

• Like x 13
  7. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Roger. The shitposting rave is always open for people to quote something to, and continue from there.

• Like x 4
  8. Getheny

Getheny [WT/18+] Witch of Void (Acidic Bitch)

I have started tagging any potentially worrisome statuses from RP accounts with [RP acct].

9. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Whoops, forgot I was still logged in as Getheny! Sorry.

I like her black sense of humour but would be mortified if anyone took her statuses seriously.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice