1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

Saroblog

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Saro, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Well, gotta stick with a naming theme, I guess.

• Like x 5
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I probably will ask for a bunch of stuff to be moved over here from the Scream Pit (aka Sarovent) but that will happen.... later. When I have the brain to make it happen.

• Informative x 1
  3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

fuckayoubasard.png

it wouldn't be a saro thread unless there was vegeta somewhere in it so here we go

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 4
  4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

sweatercat.png

• Winner x 14
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

pffft.png

• Winner x 4
  6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Will this become a dumping ground for extremely silly doodles? probably

• Winner x 2
  7. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Hhhhhhh Puwexil speedruns are my favorites

Play a long RPG and talk calmly and quietly to me while doing so

8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Ill-Advised Nuzlocke Updates

Uhhh hooo boy a whole bunch o' shit happened

Dratini died before I ever even nicknamed them. RIP the poke I was going to name "Oh Worm" * pours one out *

Caught a Machop in Mt. Mortar, named him Tien because I had some vague ideas about trade evolving him to Machamp so he'd have four arms and... yeah, that's a Tien thing

Leveled him up a whole bunch to take him into battle with Jasmine who has ten thousand steel types. He took out the Magnemites no problem, but the Steelix laid down the hurt on him, so switched to Lycoris and then Flotsam (at some point Whirl died, so I replaced him with a Tentacool). Flotsam and Surf were very good against the Steelix. Badge GET, no one died.

Then went to take on Pryce. Fighting is also good against Ice types, so I was feeling pretty cool. Nothing particularly spectacular happened here, I won without much trouble.

After that it was All Rocket All The Time, and Koi... fell in battle with one of the admin types T_T. He was such a big boy, I loved how ridiculous it was to walk around with him. Hello it is me and my gigantic dragon man

Anyway my team comp is TERRIBLE and really heavy on the flying and poison types

teamcomp.png
    when can i... get a fiery boi or an icy gorl or a grassy lad or a rocky lady

• Like x 2
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I may be Slightly Fuck├ęd for the dragon gym coming up.......

10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

LISTENING TO LPOTL AND HENRY STARTS SINGING THE EVANGELION THEME

brain did a BSOD when I heard it because the gulf between lpotl and anime is just too wide

• Like x 1
  11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Couldn't get into the new custom title, had to go back to the ol' standard

12. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Ill-Advised Nuzlocke So Far:

* catches a pokemon * Cool! Let's level up a bit!

* newly-caught pokemon faints * okay alright okay okay

This has happened with: Flaafy (Ampharos is one of my all-time favorite pokemon), Magnemite, and Jynx (which I wouldn't be too sad about but dragon gym)

• Witnessed x 5
  13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

could we not.png
    EXCUSE ME

• Agree x 4
  14. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I have literally never had this legendary luck in any other playthrough. In my original Crystal game, which I have like 200+ hours on, I still only have two of them. In my other Heartgold playthrough, I don't think I have any except maybe Suicune, because it's kind of Crystal-like in that regard, IIRC. And now they're just showing up all over the place willy-nilly, knowing I won't catch them

• Witnessed x 6
  15. (just. catch them anyway but don't use them. as long as you keep to the honors system i don't think anyone will judge you for catching a legendary, so don't judge yourself too harshly)

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  16. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Hey pokemon could you not with the crits please?

Sweet, sweet Lycoris, you will be missed. :(

• Witnessed x 6
  17. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

MI8K DUMP!!! good.... goood

Accident Coordinator

In Rainbows

Monuke no Karada (WARNING BODY HORROR AND SUCH)

Love&Destroy (Eve cover) (irrevocably associated with Vegeta for me)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  18. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

hell... yes mi8k (aka miyake) is on spot of fy! i have been typing the name wrong this WHOLE time, thought it was an l and not an I

19. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

BUT NOT LOVE&DESTROY WHY

fake edit kintsugi let me post in My Yell Pit without a time limit

• Witnessed x 2
  20. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Tasty discovery: the Sapporo brand instant yakisoba is pretty tasty, 0.99 cents, and cooks in about five minutes.

• Informative x 2
    • Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice