Saroblog

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Saro, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

People: what do you want for Gift
    Me, a person with innumerable wants and desires: uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh * dissolves into static *

• Witnessed x 4
    • Agree x 3
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

* undissolves, remembering something * I want Vegeta nendoroid
    Universe: fuk u

• Witnessed x 1
  3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Pokemon stuff!

I do like using pokemon I have always caught before and immediately stuffed into the PC, never to see again. Who knew that Koffing learned Gyro Ball, a Steel move? Not me! Nor that Tentacruel is a fucking BEAST with some absolutely bananas defense stats. (They may not actually be bananas, but they seem that way to me, esp. compared with the rest of my team.) When you catch a lvl 20 Phanpy in Heartgold, it knows zero ground moves, and doesn't learn any for many levels after that! Cool! Spending 10 minutes agonizing over whether to replace a move because I can see the utility in both and don't know which will help me stay alive better. Really thinking about a lot of the moves I would instantly write off normally. What status condition is more helpful? What pokemon can learn surprising TMs to help out your terrible type coverage?

It's fun! It's painful! I'm terrified of Clair. I think EVERY ONE of her pokemon have Dragon Rage, a move that does a flat 40 damage. My highest HP is, I think, 121. Flotsam the Tentacruel knows Blizzard which has terrible accuracy, and that's the only super effective move I have. Even if I do okay, I'm just worried I'm going to be done in by the Dragon Rage just because I won't be able to output enough damage in time. Fluff is now a Pigeot, Tamago the Togetic is pretty strong, Flotsam is a beast with an Ice move and a lot of defense, and Sniffles the Weezing has some powerful Poison moves, but. I just don't think it'll be enough.

Potential strategies:
    - find a poke that can learn an electric move to KO her Gyrados (which should be 4x weak to it)
    - Weezing to throw Toxic Spikes out (or whatever the move is called) to poison her remaining 2 pokes and hopefully to take care of one of the Dragonairs
    - Tamago for the the second Dragonair? Maybe find a better Psychic move than Extrasensory
    - Flotsam for the Seadra (or is it a Kingdra?) OR maybe switch Tamago and Flotsam because the Kingdra might not be as susceptible to Ice
    - Fluff as a backup, has Fly, maybe can avoid some Dragon Rages/etc.

I don't even know if I have a single place left to catch pokemon, lol. If only the Magnemite was still around.... They'd be a Magneton by now and could absolutely take on the Gyrados provided it didn't do too many water moves....

• Like x 1
  4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

HOT COLDMAN

• Agree x 1
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I love how the poster keeps capturing admiring victims

• Like x 1
  6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

MGS = MEME GENE SCENE

• Agree x 2
  7. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Well, I now know more than I've ever known about Metal Gear and I still understand jack shit

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

ministrife... cute sprites abound

• Agree x 1
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

upload_2018-12-19_18-20-43.png
    <3 the little fang... the long sleeves...

• Agree x 5
  10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

upload_2018-12-19_18-21-55.png
    sassy glasses-stealing nep

• Winner x 3
    • Agree x 2
  11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

ministrife show me the forbidden god tier nepeta

• Agree x 4
  12. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Also big ups to Past Saro for remembering to hit "Save Game"

13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

oh fuck i type capslock like caliborn?????

well, only sort of, because I definitely don't hunt and peck, just hold down the right hand shift key the whole time unless I need to type 'p' or some sort of punctuation

14. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

me, chasing the ==> link all over the fucking page: I Am Having A Good Time Reading A Webcomic

• Witnessed x 1
  15. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

fxcking erisolsprite

16. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Jake is A Lot, but boy if his happy pic with Dirk lockscreen doesn't kind of punch me in the gut. It's not even really my ship or anything but I guess the whole situation makes me just kind of sad

• Agree x 1
  17. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

the carapacians making beelines for the flipped cake is quite good, although it is pretty difficult to wade through the conversation up to that point

18. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

me, as caliborn insults jane unrelentingly, through gritted teeth: I Am Having A Good Time Reading A Webcomic

• Agree x 2
  19. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Me as Caliborn is talking in general to be honest.

• Agree x 2
  20. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

nts: page 5588

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice