1. Yes, we're aware that McAfee is reporting this as a "malicious site", we don't know why. I have some indirect evidence suggesting someone filed a bogus report somewhere. In the mean time, doing some software updates. Probably safe/harmless, but things might be down occasionally until it's done.
    Dismiss Notice

Saroblog

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Saro, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Box macaroni and cheese!!!! With carrot as a pretense toward vitamins

• Winner x 3
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

body: you fuckin around? gonna just go for it? being a big brave man? two can play at that game * fucks me up *

• Witnessed x 6
  4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

word my brain just threw in my face: gromlin

• Winner x 4
    • Witnessed x 1
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

slept for like twelve hours and lost another hour because stupid fucking daylight whatever time. I hate it give me my hour back

In other news, I played 3 hours of Dead Cells and my hands hurt. Heck it's addicting.

6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

for no reason i can discern i want some fucking 18+ art of the main char of dead cells

BRAIN WHY IT'S LIKE A WEIRD DEAD THING INHABITING A BODY WITHOUT A HEAD THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE GOING "what about that dick tho" OVER

7. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors I'm sorry, I wasn't listening

[person you've basically never talked to dropping by to whisper 'git sum' like a shoulder devil and then disappear]

• Winner x 1
  8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Couldn't find any, drew some myself because hell yeah

• Winner x 1
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

i will never not take an opportunity to make a house of leaves joke

10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

• Winner x 4
  11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I need to do something besides

A) think about DB
    B) watch giant bomb best of videos
    C) wish I were playing dead cells

• Like x 1
  12. Draw more cats

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

that will happen for sure

• Winner x 1
  14. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

upload_2019-3-12_15-5-44.png

sigh. not even 10% of their database came from environmental samples, and they're all ocean samples - no freshwater, no soils, nothing else. this is the fucking problem with microbial ecology, everyone is so hung up on the human microbiome and especially the gut microbiome that other important shit gets neglected. like! ditch some of the gut metagenomes and add in some more environmental ones! I KNOW they exist and are available, I've used them myself! god i'm just all pissed about this now

• Witnessed x 2
  15. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

LOL later on in the paper they say that they weren't able to characterize ocean samples as well as human samples and that this might be rectified by putting more ocean samples into the database

oh yeah? more ocean info in the database means you can characterize the ocean samples better? yeah? you think? you fuckin think? making your database more widely applicable may help you with characterizing samples? is that what you're telling me?

16. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

i'm yollering

17. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Agree x 4
  18. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

got so angry about science i put lotion on the fridge but it's out of my system now

• Witnessed x 2
  19. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

0312192257_crop_747x970.jpg

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  20. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

my husband said that top right cat looks like groucho marx and i can't stop thinking about it

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice