Saroblog

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Saro, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

give piccolo a cat 2k19

• Agree x 2
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

tumblr_pen3uwFVMf1ur2bcd_540.jpg

PhotoPictureResizer_190709_220835120_crop_2390x3532-597x882-298x440.jpg

PhotoPictureResizer_190709_221035861_crop_2391x4250-239x425.jpg
    Kota, the mainest of mains and salty high priest

PhotoPictureResizer_190709_220942369_crop_2988x3443-298x343.jpg
    Bion, ranked taekwon kid

PhotoPictureResizer_190709_221113537_crop_2575x2921-257x292.jpg
    Indemic, less salty non-main priest

PhotoPictureResizer_190709_221145350_crop_2578x3406-257x340.jpg
    Kolya the professor who looks tired because he exists only to donate MP

Not pictured because I ran out of room on this sketchbook page: Saro the sniper, who's pretty laidback and enjoys just doing apeshit damage

3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

God I would like to play a fucking ttrpg

4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

my favorite thing about stuff like gdq is people introducing themselves using their internet handles. nothing better. someone had to say the words "i'm popesquidward" out loud. incredible

makes me wish i had a better one, because "i'm saro" is just... like... probably someone actually owns that name out in the real world. it's nowhere near as transcendent as, for example, "OptimisticEmo" or "Dr4gonBlitz"

• Like x 1
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

31229a3d-d6a0-4025-a00e-c2698ece590e.jpg

Been called out in my own house,,

• Agree x 3
  6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

People talking about "adult fiction" on timblr like it's all one thing (and equating that thing with "I'm getting a divorce!"-type fiction, whateverethefuck that is)... Like. Have you not stepped into a library or bookstore recently? Have you not perused the shelves? Have you not peeked around your blinders for one second and noticed that there are tons of fantasy/sci fi/horror/other genres that definitely don't center around mundane this-world adult life?

I just wish people would maybe consider that their ideas of lit for adults might be biased or limited before they throw the whole idea of "adult fiction" out the window. (kinda similar to the "it only can happen in fanfic" views sometimes espoused that completely ignore the fact that romance is a wide and varied genre that does do that kind of stuff)

• Agree x 4
  7. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Cicada Time

• Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

24hr headache is a go, I repeat, 24hr headache has been achieved

• Witnessed x 5
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

About to make A Mistake and get back into FF14

10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Morning thunderstorm makes everything feel so cozy

• Agree x 3
  11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

How broad do you have to get for everyone to agree a thing is good? Is it even possible? Can we agree that in general, plants are good? We all kind of like plants? I'm very curious if there's any one thing/concept/idea/event that all people would be at least like "I guess [x] is okay"

One thing that is not good is how fucking hot and humid it is today. Leaving a building is like a full body version of putting your face in the pasta steam

• Witnessed x 4
    • Agree x 1
  12. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

PhotoPictureResizer_190719_165913334_crop_1547x4463-386x1114.jpg

16 yo bulma dealing with the sudden shock of encountering a feral mountain child

Ignore how offcenter her name is

• Winner x 4
  13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

PhotoPictureResizer_190720_173108893_crop_907x578-453x289.jpg

You stop that

• Agree x 3
  14. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I really want... Soured bread. So tired of the stuff we get from the store that is perfectly serviceable but slightly sweet. Give me the fermentation! Give me the microbial byproducts! I want that sourdough

Last time I tried to make sourdough starter I killed it :/ it's really made me discouraged to try again, but maybe I should

• Witnessed x 1
  15. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

you listen to one song vaguely about depression on spotify and suddenly your whole discover weekly is full of mental health anthems

• Witnessed x 1
  16. And now I’m standing by the overpass, singing to myself HEY

17. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

That one I'm not familiar with

On a different note, I got pretty faint right at the end of my walk to the train station. Or rather got the physical sensations of vasovagal syncope (lughtheaded, overheated but breaking out in a cold sweat, nauseous) without any of the actual fainting. I ate and drank recently and I took everything easy on the walk, why is my body trying to knock me out

• Witnessed x 2
  18. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

777th post: saw the tuxedo shoulder cat on the train again!!

• Winner x 7
  19. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

AW I FUCKED UP THE POST NUMBERS :(

• Witnessed x 4
  20. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

anyway

playing ffxiv is making me think of ro

kotagif.gif
    it won't show my weapon but that's the shield i used alright and boy i saw this animation a lot

sarogif.gif
    i always liked the sniper attack ready bounce. she should be holding a bow but, once again, weapons don't work right in this simulator

biongif.gif
    i enjoy the skirt movement on female taekwon kids

kolyagif.gif
    the prof "battle read" bounce is really subpar so here's the cast animation instead. i almost only made a prof because i love the armcapes so much. they're so impractical.

tried to make my husband's prof but i can't remember except he wore black bunny ears and had a pink palette the first time i saw him (in game).

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice