1. Got more to do, but reached a good stopping point and things seem to be working.
    Dismiss Notice

Saroblog

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Saro, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

happy because i petted a bee. huuuuge bee. maybe a bumble queen or a solitary bee of some sort? soft. not bothered by being petted (once, gently and delicately)

• Winner x 7
  2. leitstern

leitstern 6733 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

I've got to be real? I hardly ever know WHAT you're drawing as in, I never know who these people are, BUT they always look amazing. I love how fucking adorable you draw eyes and little faces and your pen shading is really good on some of them! I know that drawing with just ink or markers is pretty fucking hard but you've got such nice clear lines with them.

• Like x 1
  3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Oh wow, thank you! That's... honestly really lovely to hear because i love drawing with pens (and i have no idea what i'm doing usually)

4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

♪ saturday shorts are on on saturday night ♪ got my saturday shorts on and i'm feelin' all right ♪

made myself jorts

• Winner x 4
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Cursed concept popped to mind while walking around target: mcelroy funko pops

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    • Witnessed x 2
  6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

forgot my lalafell had eyes kind of like a cat's, but now that i remember of course i imagine her getting Silly Mode(tm) eyes when something's exciting

[​IMG]

like this

(image is from nekodamari, i think, which looks like something i need to read, right now)

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  7. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

bike nonsense of the day:

someone riding a bike with two sets of handles (the second set kind of fused to the top of the other set); they were using the top set and sitting perfectly upright on a bike where you're not supposed to be perfectly upright

someone riding a bike with the seat way too low so their knees were rising super high while pedaling (it was a divvy bike so good chance the seat wouldn't stay up tho)

i enjoy the opportunities a big city offers in terms of seeing glimpses of things like this

• Witnessed x 2
    • Agree x 1
  8. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

You do get bikes where the sitting position is supposed to be perfectly upright; they're generally called sit-up-and-beg bikes and are good for people who have postural difficulties which mean leaning over the handlebar is difficult or uncomfortable (They are also good for looking vintage and adorable, which should be in consideration.)

The doubled-up handlebars is a new one, though. Maybe they couldn't afford the price of a sit-up-and-beg -- they can be pricy (see also: vintage, adorable.)

• Informative x 1
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Yeah, I've seen those; this one started life as your pretty typical road bike and was definitely modified to suit a new riding style. I actually have seen that bike chained up before and noticed its unusual situation, so I was very excited to see it in action (and to see that the upper handles were the ones being used)

• Like x 2
  10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

highlight of the dentist office is the fucking XRAY SHIELD CAPE which was so nice and heavy. got to lie there for about 30 seconds with it before xrays started and watched someone try to make Friends play on netflix and that was pretty good. y'know. for something happening at a dentist office.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  11. Verily

Verily a very ineffective hitman

I love those things. They’re like a big lead hug.

• Agree x 1
  12. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

PhotoPictureResizer_190801_102234936_crop_1440x345.jpg

Tumblr advertising ... Something that may or may not be true to me. Guess I should be stunned (maybe)

• Winner x 4
  13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

New a.c. in the apartment! Not installed yet but it's here at least!!

• Winner x 6
  14. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

And it's not over 30 years old!!! We may have a more efficient, quieter, non-smelly AC unit!

Hallefuckinglujah

• Winner x 10
  15. Verily

Verily a very ineffective hitman

Have these people ever met an Illinois driver tho? Huge if true.

• Agree x 2
  16. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

My computer stuttering is like a cat making hurk-hurk-hurk noises: you know it's leading up to something unpleasant. Or rather I know because I'm very familiar with my desktop's dastardly ways (when it stutters it's gonna crash sooner or later)

• Witnessed x 3
  17. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Realized I was hungry and instead of anything reasonable I decided to make square biscuits

They're in the onion oven and I'm crouching in front like a goblin child watching them bake

• Winner x 1
  18. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

despite getting well and truly pissed at the game and not playing for ??? weeks, i'm still thinking about... Him

demifiend in a shirt

• Like x 2
  19. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

started watching Black Spot and boy did those first few minutes ping the "home!!" radar. It's not a perfect match but that kind of road? that kind of hilly evergreen forest? having the rocks just kind of jut from the soil in places? feels like the island. the main issue was that there wasn't enough undergrowth; the san juans have pretty rampant below-story foliage, in my experience; if it's not ocean spray or other shrubs, it's ferns, nettles, skunk cabbage, oregon grape, various native and non-native berries, thistles, teasels, and the like. there are also more smaller trees, like shade-hardy hemlocks and such.

I know it's probably just that I spent my most formative years there but the best kind of environment is the NW Washington temperate evergreen rain forest type environment. honestly tho i'd just like some hills, they're a pain but it's so flat here that we get excited going to a fucking hardware store simply because it's on the only hill for miles

• Like x 3
  20. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

love the words science people choose to use

"To decorate your contigs database with hits from HMM models..."

how lovely. decorate. adorn them with useful information. furnish them with meaning.

• Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice