Saroblog

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Saro, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

If you haven't actually lived on an island for an appreciable amount of time then you can't say you love "island living"!

I am mostly joking but I'm also pretty tired of that whole concept, because my actual life on an island was not equivalent to a vacation. I'm sure this is the case for most anyone in a vacation spot but there is something unique about actually living with physical separation from various resources, especially if the island is small

ETA this is not to discount or minimize distance as a 100% real and sometimes insurmountable physical obstacle either, but i still feel like there are at least slightly more options if the path to Point B lies across land as opposed to ocean

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    • Agree x 2
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Aoife is non-horny bard

Also her cat minion is like... the size of her entire torso, which is honestly a Goal, to have a cat so big they can knock you over

• Winner x 5
  3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

the problem with ffxiv is that there are at least 4 cat minions and you can only have one out at a time. please game, let me have a fleet of cat minions running after me as i make my tiny way across vast fantasy landscapes

• Witnessed x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

thanks ffxiv, i may have a slight size diff thing now

• Winner x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

and i guess that's mostly my fault for making my main a lalafell because i thought it would be funny to have a tiny archer

6. Join us

• Agree x 1
  7. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

upload_2019-8-8_23-47-10.png

GAELIKITTEN SITS ON YOUR HEAD

upload_2019-8-8_23-48-11.png

Aaaaaaaaaaa

• Winner x 6
  8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Got that minion in my last dungeon run of the night... I also got a player commendation as DPS which is always a nice surprise :>

Other non ffxiv things:

Alex just referenced Monster Factory on the Beastcast. Things like that always make me startle a bit because it's like... Two different worlds colliding. Giant Bomb and the McElroys both exist in this world but the twain should not meet (and when they do it's a shock)

We got pretzel buns last night, husband ate one for dinner, and like an hour later he went "Pretzel buns..." quietly and happily to himself. While not at all interacting with them. He really liked it and it was very cute

• Winner x 5
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

PhotoPictureResizer_190809_172153078_crop_748x993.jpg

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I am collecting sons...

So far it is Dende (my best green son), Shin (only half a son), and now Alphinaud, who is my ambitious and anxious elf son

• Winner x 2
  11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Oh. Oh no

I have a Son Type

• Winner x 2
  12. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

God just let it die already

• Witnessed x 2
  14. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

We pay like, not insignificant money for this apartment, you think it would be possible for the washers and driers to not fuck up and eat out laundry money once every 2 weeks

It's gotten real bad recently, we've lost like 10 dollars to it and we never get anything back when things get """fixed"""

Haha cool free money for landlord!!

• Witnessed x 4
  15. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Claire from BA is like... Painfully pretty... I just find her so pretty it's hard to deal with

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  16. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

• Like x 1
  17. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

that's because i based catmeme1.png on that very picture!

• Winner x 2
  18. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

very weird to come across a fellow grad student's tumblr in the wild. by fellow grad student i mean an actual person in my same program who started same year as me.

19. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

1540931800476.jpg

Technically this should go into SSB but sdfwssdskpxgsdgfs yes this is how Scientists Do DNA, on transparent holochips where we scroll around a representation of the actual DNA molecule that also has an electrocardiogram (?) output on it

• Winner x 5
  20. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I love it, I unironically love it

• Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice