Saroblog

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Saro, Dec 15, 2018.

1. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors Merely a whitebait in the mayo of life

odysseus: [awkward noises]

• Winner x 2
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Lmao

(I know it was a stupid joke but I couldn't get it out of my head so into the thread it went)

• Winner x 2
  3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Hunt has the first mention of arms being crossed below breasts, as far as I can remember seeing!

• Informative x 2
  4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Got vaguely spoiled on WoT stuff which I suppose is the price of reading a book that's basically as old as you are (if I'm not mistaken about the pub date)

• Witnessed x 2
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I read a bunch of Hunt and shit is happening. The evil merchant is back, Moiraine is scheming, Nynaeve and Lan are in love but cant/wont be together, Rand is channeling, some fuckers stole the Horn and Mats knife, the Amyrlin Seat is in on Moiraines plan and wants to make the prophecies happen by using Rand, Perrin is reluctantly shifting into wolf mode, some dude has magic smell powers, Rand yeeted himself and Loial and the magic smell dude into an alternate universe (?!?!)........

Shit's lit fam

• Winner x 1
  6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Oh and Egwene might be a seer-type saidar user which is like getting the ultra rare card in a gacha game of saidar user abilities

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  7. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

RJord stop naming female characters E names challenge

• Agree x 2
  8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Oh my god actually got a pretty relevant and major WoT spoiler that I'm kind of upset about!

• Witnessed x 3
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

[​IMG]

• Winner x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice