Servants, Magic, and Holy Grail Wars: The Nasuverse Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KarrinBlue, Aug 12, 2015.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Well, let's start things off properly first:

Here is a fanthread for the various series that fall under the Nasuverse umbrella! Currently I believe the only things being released are Fate/Grand Order (which looks so cool, I love all the new Servants) and Prisma Illya 2wei Herz (which, well, I love Prisma Illya but why couldn't they have just made one 2wei series so we can get to 3rei faster? I like shenanigans but they are no match for 3rei in my opinion.)

• Like x 1
  2. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I dunno what the fuck that was, but it was hella cute.

3. KarrinBlue

That was Carnival Phantasm! It was a series of 12 ten-minute-or-so episodes focusing on one idea: what if the characters from the various Nasu franchises met up and went through incredibly silly situations.

Holy Grail War as a game show! Saber works as a maid in a cafe! Berserker goes to buy batteries and havoc ensues! It's ridiculous, but at the same time there are still very sweet moments, and some pretty cool stuff (three words: FINAL DEAD LANCER.)

4. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

I love all the Nasu stuff. The Tsukihime manga made me cry almost as much as FULL MOON wo Sagashite, and Archer is mai husbando. Prism Ilya is not really my jam with all the prepubescent fanservice, but the Magic Codes are a riot. (They should totally fuse to form the Garnet Rod.)

5. KarrinBlue

...That Garnet Rod is somewhat interesting considering what's going to happen in 2wei. I think the fanservice-through-lolis get replaced with fanservice-through-epic-fights in 3rei though (at least it better.)

Saber is indeed great, though I think that Iskander/4th-War Rider is something of a close second for me.

• Like x 1
  6. KarrinBlue

Yeah. Especially since Waver seems to be the only person who got out of the Holy Grail War with sanity and such intact! I do hope that after his death or something he gets to join Iskander's Ionian Hetairoi, even though it'd probably greatly confuse the other soldiers.

• Like x 1
  7. KarrinBlue

Oh, huh, a question occurs:

What would happen if Kiritsugu used one of his Origin Bullets on Rho Aias?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice