shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Jordℹ Chℹn

Jordℹ Chℹn not the pizza guy | 18+

Amnesia, I can't remember some things still but apparently the asshole at the games shop made enough of an impression that I showed up there first. You know how Marcus is though, took me in because... I'm pretty sure he was worried for everyone else.

*Considers, taking a sip and frowning* That was-- I don't want to say my starting point? Because I can remember some things, like times when I never ran into Marcus or Defalt or anyone. Huh.

Well they just wanted to brain wash me, so they could control me. Didn't work to well, they hit one of my triggers. I think you have a point though? As much as it pisses me off.

2. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

Booooooriiiiing

3. Jordi Chin

Jordi Chin not the pizza guy |18+

Huh. Yeah, okay, I can accept that. So, what, you're not a clone, you're an actual alternate? Branching off from the collective because of magical fuckery? Sure, why not.
    Like I said, get a couple more inches and some adulthood and maybe I'll pretend to be intimidated next time. [He sips at his drink, also untouched.]

4. The Swarm

The Swarm Eight Thousand Baby Insecticons

[Destruction Buglet chitterchirplaughs, half-developed wings fluttering excitedly, and jumps back up onto the (torn-up, gnawed-on, claw-grooved) countertop to throw More Things!!! There are always More Things, somehow. Best Dream!!!]
    [New!!!!! Person!!!! New Person should also hear how great breaking glass is!!!

Think fast, Teggy, that sure is a wine bottle flying at your face from across the rave.]

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  5. Afterglow of Apophenia

Afterglow of Apophenia Some people murder?? to cope??

[Afterglow looks up and clicks sharply.] Not at people. Only floors.

6. H.I.C.S.S. Gilded Chain

H.I.C.S.S. Gilded Chain Sterling Catalyst - Shiny and Chrome | 18+

[Well this her is definitely older. Even a good head taller! And has a lot more scars. And is also decidedly less well adjusted. There's fingers missing and she can't quite hold herself upright without psionice. So she drapes herself over the nearest bit of furniture and just staaaaaares intently at him]

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  7. Jordℹ Chℹn

Did someone hear something? *Sips at his own drink*

Seems like it. You ever run into the 'Wire Witches'? That was the group that did it, just a heads up. I guess if you know then all of us know and then we can just prevent that shit. I don't want... this... to happen again.

*Watches this and sips at his drink. Entertainment.*

• Winner x 1
  8. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

[He didges this as if he does so practically everyday. It's not far off considering how rowdy some parties he goes to end up sometimes. His clothes are still splattered with wine when the bottle breaks next to him. He wrinkles his nose a little, a goofy facial expression on someone who usually looks so aloof]
    ... I guess the blood splatter effect can work too or something.

• Like x 1
  9. Jordi Chin

[He glances at her, then hands over a bottle of whiskey. Hey, why not.]
    Yeah, they're the ones that got Marcus. Had to take care of them a bit back. Went pretty well, actually.

10. Naft

Naft bomb-ass lesbian (18+)

-She hands them a fine crystal plate.-

Mind the shards, sweetie.

11. H.I.C.S.S. Gilded Chain

[Drinking out of a bottle is... a bit hard to figure out when you haven't done it in ages and also are missing a bit of your hands now and in general coordinating the fleshsack is complete bullshit. So she ends up spilling a good bit of whiskey on herself before she manages to really drink. But once she's got it figured out she's making a good attempt at draining the entire bottle in one go with a little less spilling]

• Like x 1
  12. Jordℹ Chℹn

Oh yeah, I had a good day when I could take care of them. Apparently-- This is according to Wrench or whatever-- they had my memories all tied up in some fucked up stuffed animal? Puppet? Poopet? Fuck, I don't care. Anyway, once he broke it I was free again.

... You know, I might not like him but he makes some damn nice guns. Explosives are nice too. *pointed sip*

13. Geargrind

Geargrind should not have been counted | 18+

-when did this big red metal spider get in? Your guess is as good as his, but he's staring intently at the baby bug's destruction fest-
    Can I break things too???

• Like x 1
  14. Naft

Naft bomb-ass lesbian (18+)

-She hands him a dinner platter.-

I don't see why not. What're you?

15. The Swarm

The Swarm Eight Thousand Baby Insecticons

[Destructobug ducks their head, crooning apology.]

[Said apology is rather ruined by gigglechittering at New Person dodging.]

[Still giggling, Dustructobug tosses the plate... not at Another New Person!!! Just near him!!! So he can hear the noise too!!]

16. Jordi Chin

[The bottle keeps itself full. Jordi wouldn't dream up a bottle of anything that could actually be emptied. It's not efficient.]
    Yeah, I've played with his rifles a few times. Handguns are alright, and I can appreciate a good grenade launcher, but I have to admit, the nonlethal stuff? Not really my style. Doesn't have the same oomph to it.

• Like x 1
  17. Jordℹ Chℹn

Sure doesn't, I can appreciate the idea of a stun sniper rifle but I just don't like it in practice. Where's the fun in it? Where's the kick? Where's the happy knowledge that I could blow a man's skull to bits through an exterior wall, meaning that he can't hide even if he wants to? Without that life's just not fucking worth it.

18. Geargrind

Geargrind should not have been counted | 18+

-he inspects the dinner platter carefully before testing the weight of it!-
    I'm a space alien!!! A spiderformer if you want to get specific!!! What are you???

-Turns his head in fascination. That sound is so different when it's not his own frame breaking! He tosses the dinner platter as high as it can go before watching it land safely in a clear space to shatter-
    That was fun!!!

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  19. H.I.C.S.S. Gilded Chain

[She doesn't seem to notice. Or give up. What a gremlin. That has got to be unhealthy.]

• Winner x 4
  20. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

Okay but consider.
    Stun gun, then take the poor fuck away and make some art.
    [Yes hello he is pretty and stunning and splattered in wine/blood (the stains are rapidly darkening and changing consistency oh boy). Nothing about his saunter seems fake or forced as he goes to the bar and leeaaaaaaaans over it, fishing for a bottle of pomegranade champagne.]

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice