Shitposting Rave After Party - Only ironic Kidz Bop after this line

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

Welcome to the party after the party that never stops, the one where albums playing over the main system might even have a sticker on the cover, the punch is always spiked (unless when it isn't) and you can be sure that no meddling kids will bother you while you go about your business.
    So. Get a drink, summon a couch, have some fun. Nothing is real, everything is permitted. Well almost everything, but we'll get to that in a minute, hon.

The party has moved on

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. Integritas

[There's gonna be a link to the After Party OOC here once I make it]
    Here is our OOC Thread!
    Here is our Visitor's Book (A Who Is Who Subaccount Reference List Thread)
    Until further notice this will still be the case, although we can talk about whether writing appropriatly spoiler tagged smut can be permitted if people absolutely want to do that here. I sure don't! But I'm also not everyone else.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  3. Integritas

[There is a ridiculously plush couch in the new rave. On the couch is Teggy, still drinking pomegrenade champagne at a slightly concerning rate. He still doesn't even appear o be tipsy.]

4. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"...new rave?"

The catte looks around and giggles. "Feels a bit more comfortable here, though." She takes her shoes off. "What's that red stuff you're drinking, Integritas? It looks bubbly."

5. Poisoned Silk

Poisoned Silk The dream of your hottest night 18+

-she appears rather looking like she just left a fade to black, the cloying scent of something heavy on night jasmine and black vanilla following her. She leans over the back of the couch bonelessly-

I like the new setup.

-why yes she is staring at the champaign-

...Aren't you going to share?

6. A Cat Named Marcus

A Cat Named Marcus Hipster Cat | 18+

*Pops in, noticeably pregnant but hiding it under some thick clothing*

This is... not the same

7. Lissa Beijada-Pines

"Nope it's better!!!" Lissa grins. "I see things are progressing. How's you?"

8. Integritas

[He laughs.]
    Come one come all to the place where no curfew can stop the party~
    It's champagne, flavored with pomegranade. I've got no idea how the hell humans make it happen or if it's even remotely ever touched a pomegranade but luckily I live off literal sin and not the metaphorical kind most of the time so it doesn't matter as long as it's on brand.

[He leans back to look at her.]
    Do you have a glass or would you prefer my mouth?

• Like x 1
  9. A Cat Named Marcus

I'm pretty good. Pretty fat. *pokes his tongue out before laughing* Missing alcohol like hell though.

10. Lissa Beijada-Pines

"I would like a glass," says Lissa, providing one. "I won't rule out the other thing, but not until I know you better."

"If you drink it here, it won't hurt anyone," Lissa suggests, "although Valiska says she can't because her brain won't let her."

11. Ruko Yokune

Ruko Yokune VIPPAloid Model 65 | 18+

[Sluuuuuurp.]

[At least Ruko's moved onto a can of coffee, and not the whole pot like before. She's currently laying on a couch, taking up the entirety of it.]

12. Integritas

No offense, hon, but if you aren't either from the undercity or I have reasonable suspicion you may stab someone in the eye with a brush handle for me you will have to take a glass. I'm a whore but I do have a target audience.
    [He pours her champagne good naturedly anyways, never losing his lazy cheer.]
    Would you like some kahlua with that?

13. Ruko Yokune

Ruko Yokune VIPPAloid Model 65 | 18+

If by some, you mean a whole bottle, then yes.

[Sluuu-- and it's done.]

14. Poisoned Silk

Either or. -she does manifest a glass though-

-whoops that's a chalice. She scowls vaguely at it until it assumes a more appropriate shape-

-she doesn't bother to stifle a giggle, though she does like Lissa. Somewhat- Does it have to be a sharp brush handle or can I use a roundy one?

15. A Cat Named Marcus

I don't think my brain will let me and I don't think that Jordi would let me.

16. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa chuckles. "I'm out of the stabbing business so we're totally on the same page." She drinks. She can't taste the sweet, but she likes the bubbles and the sharpness. Especially the bubbles.

"Too bad, this is good!" She sighs. "Jordi of all people should understand that there's no dangers in the rave, what with all his talk about pages and code."

17. Integritas

[In a plume of softly flowery scented smoke and a few scattered dove feathers a bottle of kahlua appears next to her]
    Ask and ye shall receive my dear.
    [He snickers and fills her glass, before filling his own again.]
    The round ones make much more of a mess, but both have their charms.

18. Poisoned Silk

-the glass is now eternally full, because of course it is. Also she's drinking from it like it's water in a desert- I suppose it depends on whether or not you want to keep the eyes. Though they make shit trophies if you don't act fast.

19. Integritas

A poor bird needs some stabbings in this economy to stay afloat - can't rely on my handsome, strong boyfriends too much or they'll call me a freeloader!

Yeaaaaah trophies aren't really a thing I can keep around much, our flat is a bit too small for that. Gotta use the shelf space for the important things.

20. Poisoned Silk

-she nods knowingly- Space at a premium and all that, need to keep the important things on hand. Important things like grimoires and knives.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice