1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please read this thread and this PSA.
    Dismiss Notice

Shitposting Rave After Party - Only ironic Kidz Bop after this line

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Bane Miramar

Bane Miramar Spicy Lizard

[Bane holds very still until he's sure the buggo has a good hold, then very carefully lowers his head to the ground.] I'm a bit sharp, be careful. [On the bright side, the spines down the back of his neck probably did make him easier to climb.]

I'll keep them safe, don't you worry.

2. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

A WIGGLER IS A JUVENILE, YOU KNOW, THING. MORE SPECIFICALLY IT'S A JUVENILE TROLL, BUT I'D HAVE TO BE *ASTOUNDINGLY* STUPID TO THINK ANY OF YOU WERE MY SPECIES. I'VE YET TO SINK QUITE THAT LOW.

3. Felidae

Felidae Member

Good [nodnod] Bugs are sharp, too? [Many pointy bugbits on the buglets. And on Feli, really, but shhhhhh nobody can see her pointy, it's hidden away. Friendly kittenbug]

Oh! [ear perk!] well, not the same species, but still bug [She shrugs, which looks just weird with her kittenshoulders]

4. Karkat Vantas

[karkat snorts] WELL, YEAH, OBVIOUSLY. BUT I CALL HUMAN BABIES WIGGLERS TOO, BECAUSE "BABIES" SOUNDS RIDICULOUS AND THEY'RE NOT GRUBS. SLIGHTLY INACCURATE CATCH-ALL TERMS FOR THE WIN.

5. Bane Miramar

They are. But I'm bigger, and old enough to be sensible. [He noofs Feli very carefully in the ankles, since his chin is now on the floor. It'd barely be any fall at all for a buglet from there.]

6. Felidae

Felidae Member

Dunno what a human babies looks like [Back to bug grooming, though clearly Karkat can get groomins as well if he wants some!] But a lot of organic smolls are very wiggly, 's true.

[She turns and nibbles his nose in return, before he gets a noof too, though she's careful not lose any moss on him]

7. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

[karkat WOULD probably go join the bugpile, but he's busy being harassed by Boyfriend]
    human babies look like tiny fat humans
    here hang on
    [he summons one of john's baby pictures, both because john looks fucking hilarious in it and because dave doesn't have any of his own]
    kinda wish karkats crab daddy had fuckin opposable thumbs
    so i could see pics of tiny worm baby karkat
    or uh
    whoever was looking after worm baby karkat before he pupated
    it would have been so [clenches fist] fucking cute

• Winner x 2
  8. Atish'an

Atish'an Mien'harel, Nadas'nan | 18+

[She smells like alcohol! And woodfire! And burnt hair! She's hella fucking scarred up and has a couple impressive burns on her arms! She's only wearing a bedsheet right now!
    And she's yelling something that seems to be a traditional Marcher victory song.]
    Fuck you Mythallen!

• Winner x 2
  9. The Swarm

The Swarm Eight Thousand Baby Insecticons

[Scornfully, and without looking up from their important doodles:] Words aren't rude.

[Purple squawks displeasure and scampers back up Bane's neck until they're at the top of the arch.] Am careful, gotta be tall!!!

10. Bane Miramar

[He rumbles amusement and lifts his head again. They seem surefooted enough, and he has experience catching small, clumsy things]

11. Karkat Vantas

[karkat scoffs] THEY ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CAN BE, I’M AN EXPERT IN *THAT* PARTICULAR FIELD. CLEARLY YOU’RE NOT USING THE RIGHT ONES

12. The Swarm

The Swarm Eight Thousand Baby Insecticons

[Purple immediately runs back to perch on his head and squeakscrems victory.] <Tallest!!!!!!>

Nuh-uh. Glow knows all the rude things, and he says-- [Devoratrix draws themself up on their actual legs, smooths their plating down in a vain attempt at looking like anything but a pointy bug, and says in their snootiest voice:] 'there are no rude words, only rude ways to say perfectly normal ones.'

• Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
  13. Karkat Vantas

IF YOU’RE SAYING A NORMAL WORD IN A RUDE WAY, *HOW* IS THAT DIFFERENT?

14. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

are you fighting with a baby over the sanctity of swear words

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 1
  15. Felidae

Felidae Member

[feli stretches up to Purple again, though with Bane's head up there she can't reach that far. There's an attempt tho] <very tall>

[aaand distracted again] Glow needs to meet Scanner. Scanner knows a lot of totally bad words. Makes up new ones, too.

16. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"Stanley would be so sad he's missing this," Lissa muses, thinking of all the times she's caught him watching Baby Fight. When he thought she and Carla were nowhere around, of course.

• Agree x 1
  17. Scanner

Scanner Hears Your Secrets | 18+

That guy absolutely super doesn't need to meet Scanner, or poor Uncle Scanner is gonna be a pile of scrap being compacted into a neat little cube, sweetspark.

• Agree x 1
  18. Atish'an

... Are we seriously talking about swear words instead of the fact that I managed to kill a giant fuck off rage demon and rescue people in the process? Damn I knew being one of the good guys doesn't pay well.

• Witnessed x 1
  19. Karkat Vantas

NO!
    WH—MAYBE A LITTLE BIT, FUCK YOU. I’M JUST *SAYING*
    GOOD FOR YOU! WE MADE A UNIVERSE. DO YOU WANT AN AWARD? MAYBE A SONG AND DANCE, A PARADE IN THE STREETS?
    [that’s actually impressive, he’s just salty about being derailed]

20. Atish'an

Don't strain anything, I'll settle for a kiss or a beer too.
    [She grins up at him from where she's still only wearing a bedsheet and a couple injuries in the process of healing.]